Great news about the Salt! After a few weeks of hard work (at my real job), I have gotten the upholstery back for the camper, and been replacing a few windows. I have sand blasted my A-Arms and installed new bushings, cut the coils (only 1 turn, as the Granada spindles and 11" rotors will drop 1.5" as well). Cut the offending trunk rot out, finished my modified inner fenderwell for the larger battery, and completed my core support radiator mount and trans cooler mount. I will have to post some comparisons shortly. On track-Don't know.... We will see what happens when my trans pan gasket comes and I have fixed the floor and re-installed the drive train.... Motor Fired yet; no. Tried, no.