Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Bonneville 2012 Roll call!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Tman, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Hans started last years thread adn with 69 days left until Speedweek I decided it was time for this years thread:)

I will be with Tim again in the Yblock guy #416 pit. If you see the green unibody stop by and say howdy. We will also be camping at the bend and take offerings of cold beer in the evening. If it is cold enough we may even have a leftover Brat or something?

It sounds like a crapload of HAMBers are going this year, stand up and be counted!

2. mike hamel

mike hamel

We will be there! We will never miss a year... That will be the maiden voyage for our new 34 5-window we are building. Can't wait!

3. dragrcr50

dragrcr50

I'm back again this year with the #389 street roadster....texoma flyer...

Attached Files:

4. firingorder1

firingorder1

Anderson & Darbyshire are entered. We'll be there.

[​IMG]
    By weslake at 2012-05-31
    Thanks Mazooma for the photo.

5. You are easy to spot, I will be with that truck behind you! Lets make our meeting this year more than 5 minutes!

6. I will be there with the Rolling Bones gang in my deuce roadster. Can't sleep at night just thinking about it. They will be at my shop on Aug. the 6th for a lunch and then off we go for Bonneville. See ya all on the salt.........

7. firingorder1

firingorder1

Tim's truck is easy to spot too. It'd be nice if we could talk for more than a couple of minutes alright.

8. thunderbirdesq

thunderbirdesq

I'm travelling out with the RB circus this year, can't wait!

[​IMG]

9. Elmo Rodge

Elmo Rodge

I sent in my entry. Wayno

10. twenty8tudor

twenty8tudor
    from Ohio

Not taking anything but this will be my first year going to it.

11. Should be coming down with three other guys this year. Ill stop by Tman and see how you guys are doing. Was good finally getting to meet you last year. One of the guys coming down this year is building a unibody truck so he should really like Tims.

Plus I gotta try to find that guy from Montana to give him his 50 bucks

Last edited: Jun 2, 2012
  12. The FlatCad team will be there - Buddy has lots to do to get the car ready, he'll be busy as hell the next two months. Can't wait to put the FlatCad down the salt . . . snotty old bitch that she is!

13. Like a family reuinion with your bastard brothers and sisters! We have had talk of a HAMB BBQ Meat and Greet. ALL off us are so busy I do not know if it will work. I am open to ideas. We could do a Friday night BBQ at the bend?

14. firingorder1

firingorder1

Friday night before running should work. I was told many years ago that you should arrive at Bonneville ready to run. You never know what the weather will do. I'm hoping to arrive Thursday afternoon and get through tech Friday. I'll be at the bend Friday night. I usually camp over on the salt side of the dike.

15. uncle max

uncle max
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

First time in '62... It's a boomerang thing!

16. TinShed

TinShed

I will be there with my 8 year old and father, 3 generations of first timers rolling in from MN. Counting the days!

Tim

17. firingorder1

firingorder1

Anybody here coming out to El Mirage on the 10th?

18. I'll be there hanging with a few of the fella's. Looking forward to it as usual

Attached Files:

• 085.JPG
      085.JPG
      File size:
      413.2 KB
      Views:
  19. 63Compact

63Compact

Flying into LA and driving across via Reno. Cant wait see ya all out there.

20. hotrodwelder

hotrodwelder

The So-Ida Hotrods group will be in attendance, camped at the bend in the road !

21. ROLLING BONES 1A

ROLLING BONES 1A

pure evil ------ we will have to warn those along the way to hide their woman and children

22. RichFox

RichFox
    Member Emeritus

I guess you are meeting friends in LA or you would fly to SFO and save a lot of driving miles. I may go to Speedweek. Plan to run at WoS.

23. Mazooma1

Mazooma1

Advil is packed, I'm ready to go....

24. WZ JUNK

WZ JUNK
    from Neosho, MO

Junk brothers will be arriving on Friday. We will be around Norris Anderson's #898 Studebaker truck pits some and just generally enjoying some fun on the salt.

John

25. Ole don

Ole don

I plan to be there in the DD red 150. Its kinda low, I'll be lookin up the 416 guys. I want to meet T man, 38 flathead, McTim, and all the other heros. Wayno? He is the hero with the grin!!

26. Same here, make sure you two find us!

27. Hell Rod

Hell Rod

i'll be there with my Pop's, we'll be crusuing all over in his 28 Dodge Tub, you can't miss it with the green wheels! and hanging out at the Nugget in the evening throwing back a few cold one's hope to see many of you there . this will be my 3rd. Year and won't miss another one if I can help it!

28. HrdNox

HrdNox
    from utah

Don’t think I’ll make it but have a blast for me!

29. Looking forward to it every day. Getting my car worked out and will drive straight out.

30. kaui

kaui
    from SJC calif

I will be there, Looking forward to seeing everyone.