Register now to get rid of these ads!

Bonneville 2011 Roll Call

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Hans' Rod & Cycle, Jun 15, 2011.

1. I searched and saw a few random threads on people caravanning from certain areas , but no all inclusive 2011 thread....so here it is.

I'll be heading over from Norway the week before to help a couple days with the car and get loaded from Houston. A ouple of the guys will take the truck and the '27. I will make a more scenic route in a '67 Caddy, picking it up in Pocatello ID, then to Wendover then back to Texas in it. If you see a slammed goldish brown dirt colored coupe D'ville say hi....our camp will have a red '27 T and a yellow '23 T with Contrivance Engineering on the side.....here is the pit car and 2 race cars....Hans

Attached Files:

2. notrod13

notrod13
    from long beach

i will be there campin at the bend and shooting for srp. i cant wait!!!!!!

3. Golden City Choppers

Golden City Choppers

I was going but now I can't I have. 3 resevations at the nights inn. Anyone need a room. Pm me

4. I'll be there at "the Bend" and on the short course. ;) Just look for the '58 or the '62.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'll be heading out from Visalia up 99 on the Wed. before if anyone wants to meet up.

5. Boeing Bomber

Boeing Bomber

At this point it's looking good. I'll be driving down from Seattle area. Looking for caravans heading that way. Keep an eye out for My bomber bike on the Salt, Seeya' all there. Hey...who's that cuty in the background? I smell cookies...
    [​IMG]

6. A few of us Vagabonds will be there camping.

7. Will be there Thursday thru Tuesday camping at the bend. Unfortunately I'll be driving my OT 2007 Chevy crew cab.

8. krusty40

krusty40
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I'll be there with the Hot Rod Hoodlums. At least 2 cars (the RMR and the SR) and maybe even the FR. Hope you're not so busy this year so we can chat. vic

9. doctorZ

doctorZ

I'll be there in my fancy new ORANGE hat! Look for me in the car inspections and introduce yourself.

10. LANCE-SPEED

LANCE-SPEED

Me and my kids are making it our summer vacation. I wont be running but just spectating and being able to say "I've been there"! Our plans are to leave the LA area on Sat, spending a couple days getting there and then spend a couple days there camping at the bend. Do we need camping reservations or is it a free for all?

11. Bend is free camping

12. Big Mac

Big Mac
    1. Utah HAMBers

I'm crossing my fingers that they don't cancel this year. We have had TONS of water. The snow in the mountains hasn't really even began to melt. One ski resort just re-opened for June! I don't know how long it takes for the water to dry up and the salt to harden enough, but wow, this year has me on the edge of my seat. Pray to the salt gods that things take a turn for the better, otherwise you'll only be able to race boats out there this year.

13. Dutchoven

Dutchoven
    from Reno, NV.

Will be heading there for the first weekend, my first trip, can't wait!!

Blake

14. Buzznut

Buzznut

I'm hoping to have my pickup ready to roll for the drive out to Speed Week this year. We'll see...

15. Hey Vic, yeah, should be more relaxed this year, making lots of changes to the car to appease everyone. I'm just running the show, hoping to get 2 guys in the car...if we have time at teh end of the week I'll jump in and take the rev limiter out...;)

16. I am going this year for the first time. We will get there mid week.

17. hammeredrods

hammeredrods

leaving vegas on friday in the rv will be camping at the bend look for the aussie flag.

18. uncle max

uncle max
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Paddle tires, pontoons and snorkels, if things don't change quick...

19. Golden City Choppers

Golden City Choppers

I have 3 rooms at the nights in that I reserved over a year ago. What happens is you have to buy a week and to fully reserve the room you have to pay the for the first night by the end of the month the rooms are two queen beds. And the room runs 150 a night. Aug 12 to Aug 17 pm or call me and I can add your name to the room with them and pay them. 7204360200 Brent

20. NINE INCH

NINE INCH

We'll be there. TMAN, I'll be lookin to meet you. Watch out! Damn, I wanna go NOW!

21. Angry Frenchman

Angry Frenchman

I got to wait another year, dam it all. BRUINS WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. pops29

pops29
    from turlock ca

I will be there with all the guys with flatcad racing and possibly going for my license

23. fishslayer82

fishslayer82

Me and another HAMBer (Barz51) will be going as first timers this year. We are going with a veteran racer, Paul Beck, and will hopefully get our licenses in this car. Its a gennie 32 roadster, which he has ran the past several years. His previous racecar, a 32 3 window, which used to have the same paint scheme now belongs to the owner of Mooneyes.

w[​IMG]

24. 38FLATTIE

38FLATTIE
    from Colorado

Don, We'll be there at the drivers meeting Saturday morning.

...rookie orientation is immediately following the drivers meeting.

25. Just reread the RnC article about his coupe.

26. Bonneville Avanti Dan

Bonneville Avanti Dan
    from California

Should be there with the Bucket List Dream Studebaker Avanti. Going for the record. Look for a big Yellow glow. Hope to honor my cancer buddies. Camping at the bend in my vintage Studebaker Camper.
    Dan

27. Got a picture so we know what to look for?

28. fishslayer82

fishslayer82

Good article, its January 2001 if anyone else wants to read it. Cover car that costs $5000 to build, and goes 160+mph

29. Bobby Green

Bobby Green

I'll be there !!! Cant wait.

30. Buick59

Buick59
    from in a house

I'll be there. I don't camp at the bend in the road anymore. Too many greaserbilly's. The best time to get out to the salt is is between 5am and 6am! Beautiful mornings on the salt!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]