Register now to get rid of these ads!

Bone Daddy and Elrod's Hotrods

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Bone Daddy, Oct 17, 2005.

1. Bone Daddy

Bone Daddy

My name is Joe Alig and I've been following the HAMB for a year and finally signed up. A bunch of us read the Hamb from a garage we build our cars out of. We are a group of five guys and one chick who on week days and weekends get together and help build each others rides. One of the guys(Brian) has a towing and recovery garage in which we work on our cars. We also all own www.elrodshotrods.com in which we sell some Tshirts, car parts and car related stuff to pay for our project cars. We don't build cars for people but do sell our projects or finished cars from time to time. Here is a list of projects that we are working on Roy has a 55 Dodge pickup/custom which we chopped and channeled. we are looking for a wild junk wagon rear clip(cheap) to use as a custom box like one of the hamb logos. Eddie has a 34 ford picup and a 60 ford flip nose convertible pick up truck custom we are currently working on, I have a 48 ford pickup gasser custom grill with straight axle running the flathead and a 34 dodge 5 window coupe. Henry has a 29 ford sedan and blondie our pinstriper has a 49 ford sedan chopped and channeled. If you are in New York State (Binghamton) come and visit us. We go to most of the Rat shows in the northeast our favorites are Latimore PA and South Butler, Ny. Thanks, Bone Daddy

2. kooldeuce

kooldeuce

Welcome aboard ! I'm new too!!I probably ran in to you guys at some meets or shows,I'm in Ct and drive around in my 32 2dr alot.Gone to all the rockabilly rumbles and csra swap meets. Have fun hey,check out my intro!!!!Mike [email protected]