Register now to get rid of these ads!

bob bleeds car

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by kokomochandler, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Tommy's Cycle

Tommy's Cycle
    from So Cal

Zee'd and sweeped frames are not new, builders were doing that in the 50's/60's. Some of the cool things about hot rod fabrication has been given a bad image by the R.R. Crowd and it shouldn't.

2. six pack to go

six pack to go
    from new jersey

3. graverobber63

graverobber63
    Alliance Vendor

4. TexasSpeed

TexasSpeed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Texas

5. raidmagic

raidmagic

I was watching that show and thinking "oh man, they are going to paint it white?" I was not happy, then they put it together and MAN!!!! What an amazing choice!!!! That car is KILLER!!!!

6. stinson

stinson
    from alabama

7. CadillacCasey

CadillacCasey
    from Marion, MS

I second that. So many details on Bobs car. Drool-fest everything I get to see it in person.

8. coupemerc

coupemerc

I dig Bob's car. It's got a personality. it's instantly recognizable and not cookie cutter. Bitchin.

9. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

I just want to come visit Austin and this is one more reason.

10. .......ok, so there I am 2004-2005 cruising BTT50s driving a black 40 ford pickup at about 2 MPH when I hear, right behind me...wappa, WAPPAAAAAAAA, WAAAPPAAAAA!!!!!!!
    It was really loud! Look in my mirror to see Bob right on my bumper. One of the loudest SBCs I've ever heard. Cool car.

11. mrconcdid

mrconcdid
    from Florida

I would have put a locker in Seniors car. Otherwise a very nice.

Mr. Bleeds car is all attitude, in the right way.

Godspeed
    MrC.

12. TheRookie

TheRookie
    from Sparks NV

Bleed your roadster is fucking rad. This little guy has lit a fire hotter then Fukushima, burning in my heart and soul!

If there are more pics or a separate thread that would be great. I seriously am loosing sleep thinking of this car!

Last edited: Nov 22, 2012
  13. 60widewhitez

60widewhitez

I have seen this car on the show and paused it to check it out.. I really dig it!

14. QuarterLifeCrisis

QuarterLifeCrisis
    from NY

I can't fathom guys looking at a pic of Bob Bleed's car and shitting on the header design. Seriously? Those headers are a fucking masterpiece. The car has been cool for 60 years without being validated by the faceless anonymity of the internet forum crowd. I'm too far away to see the car in person, but I study pictures of the thing all the time and the details are incredible. This has nothing to do with reality TV or newfound stardom. Bleed is a monster of talent and a face of traditional hot rodding that we need in this community, while the media is pidgeonholing all of us into the clapped out "rat rod" flavor of the week bullshit.

End rant.

15. Tuck

Tuck
    Tech Editor
    from MINNESOTA
    1. Early Hemi Tech

-the pipes on that car saved me from getting a bloody nose at BTTF's one year... long story... Lets just say it scares off 800 pound gorilla's. - DANGER DANGER ... :) I've always LOVED that roadster!

16. bonez

bonez
    from Slow lane

That model A is awesome, one of the cleanest hot rods ive ever seen, or so it looks in the pics. Id like to kno about the clear wheel too.
    And whats the deal with the dash shifter? How does it work?

The headers on the rodster? bad ass! Problem with people is that they are so worried to be classified in the rat rod crowd that they all wanna play it safe today, while if you look at the old mags of the era you like so much its full of over the top shit. Which is of course good.

17. Tim

Tim
    from KCMO

it feels like stink bombs may have had something to do with that bloody nose Tuck? haha

18. Bob's roadster is the coolest hot rod ever!

19. Tuck

Tuck
    Tech Editor
    from MINNESOTA
    1. Early Hemi Tech

They may have... ;-)

20. oddcraig

oddcraig

Bob this is truely awesome mate! Exactly what Hot Rodding is all about! Keep up the good work!

21. JakeDW

JakeDW
    from Missouri

Anything gong on down there in Austin.

Jake

22. Dreddybear

Dreddybear

I suppose this is relevant:

[​IMG]