Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Bo Huff car show pictures

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by the-stig, Nov 30, 2013.

1. wallyringo

wallyringo

great pictures, I was there too had a great time, watching those old planes fly by was awesome.

2. verde742

verde742

HEY, I FEEL LIKE I was there Thanks,,
    BTW:
    what is Bo Huff doin' to stay alive with his Multiple Myeloma? darn Cancer, I got the same thing,,

Bob Huffman

3. I just said a quick hello to him as I drove in. He looked great and was in a good mood. <label for="rb_iconid_14">[​IMG]</label>

4. jwcaddy

jwcaddy
    from golden,co.

I go to CHRR every year and that is my favorite show cuz there is action going on. This was my second favorite show cuz those awesome planes flying by buzzing the grounds of the show. Thanks for the info the-stig and u must be the unknown driver on Top Gear?

Wishing I was on the salt watching some fast cars go by me!!!!!!!

5. BOMONSTER

BOMONSTER

the-stig: I liked it before I knew it was yours HA! My first car was a red and white 56 but not as nice as yours. It had missing a trunk lid and a broken rear window so my dad and I cut it into a truck to haul my dirt bike around. I painted it in shop class and put on American Racing mags. Lots of people thought it was a 56 Ranchero.

BO

6. verde742

verde742

pictures,, or it didn't happen?

awww come on pictures anyway,,,, just kiddin'