Register now to get rid of these ads!

Blue Flame six

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by caddyman65, Jan 31, 2004.

1. caddyman65

caddyman65

So I came up w/ the name for my tattoo shop from that engine but was wondering if chevy had any promo stuff, ads or anything for it..was also wanting valve covers that might say blue flame on them, thanx

2. Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe

You do Oxy-Aceteline tattoos? [​IMG]

I can see "Shark Bait Scuba Supply" too! [​IMG]

Somebody must be making the decals, I see more of them now than I did in the 60's. Try asking the inlinners who's making the decals.

3. Stovebolt

Stovebolt

You may also like to try the National Chevy Asociation at www.nationalchevyassoc.com as they cater for 53-54 Chevs, and i'm sure the 'vette had some decals for the valve cover

4. Sonnydsicko

Sonnydsicko

Hey there,
    I'm into 6 cyl. stuff. The place to go would be Inliners International, they have a web site... www.inliners.org They should have a link on their page to Langdon's Stovebolt. Tom Langdon is a great help...as are all the inliners. Check those places for goodies.

Sonny O

5. KCMongo

KCMongo
    from KC

6. caddyman65

caddyman65

thanks, I didnt know if the valve cover had a decal or was embossed, the latter would be more of what i was wanting but i`ll take what i can get