Register now to get rid of these ads!

Blown inline six roadster owner??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by stan292, Aug 28, 2006.

1. stan292

stan292

Help!! -

Forgot your name already (yes Virginia, growing old is the shits) and aren't even sure if you're a HAMB member or not (maybe it was your son?) but I talked to you in the Ramada parking lot Friday about your motor and you were gonna sell me one of your spare MerCrusier valve covers.

Just as I feared, we didn't hook up at the drags - now I don't know how to get in touch with you. Please PM me with contact info if you see this!

Sorry for stealing someone else's pics, but I was planning on taking my own out at the track Saturday. Anyways, this is the car I'm talking about. If anyone knows who's this is - and how to get hold of him, I would GREATLY appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks -

Attached Files:

2. KING CHASSIS

KING CHASSIS

I have seen this car at my local monthly car show. If i see him i will tell him to check this board and thread or get his number for ya. Any one else in the st louis area interested in said car show it is fri. evening off of hwy 30 between hwy270 and hwy 141. It is good.

3. Pops

Pops
    Member Emeritus
    from Tulsa

I just looked and looked and looked at this car. I just couldn't get enough.

J.