Register now to get rid of these ads!

blinker wiring harness

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by kyle paul, Mar 5, 2010.

  1. does anyone know of any companies that sell complete wiring harnesses for turn singles ? I'm working on a 54 for a friend and there's nothing there. its all been ripped out and there's nothing left. i figure it'll be easier getting something new rather then rewire the old stuff . thanks kyle
  2. Donnda
    Joined: Dec 26, 2009
    Posts: 174


    Check out the venders section there are several there
  3. ecna
    Joined: Feb 16, 2010
    Posts: 128


  4. tommy
    Joined: Mar 3, 2001
    Posts: 14,758

    Member Emeritus

    Assuming it's a factory switch, Macs[​IMG] has a listing for the turn signal wiring. There may be more vendors that sells parts for 54 Fords like Dennis Carpenter etc. There is a locall guy (VA.) that makes 50s Ford original wiring too but I don't have his # handy. If you can't find what you need, let me know I'll try to find it. He supplied me with the original overdrive wiring for my 56.
    Register now to get rid of these ads!

Share This Page

Register now to get rid of these ads!


Copyright © 1995-2020 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.