Register now to get rid of these ads!

Blacktop Bash pic's

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 49oldscoupe, Oct 28, 2007.

1. 49oldscoupe

49oldscoupe

Good time as usual. enjoy.

Attached Files:

2. 49oldscoupe

49oldscoupe

More

Attached Files:

3. 49oldscoupe

49oldscoupe

more.

Attached Files:

4. 49oldscoupe

49oldscoupe

even more.

Attached Files:

5. Vance

Vance
    from N/A

I really wished I could have stayed longer. Not long after I got there the misty rain started and I had to split. I got to see some folks I hadn't seen in a long time, meet some new folks and see some great cars too. I even got to give Stevo's new girlfriend her first ride in a hot rod!

Last week, I caught some grief with me whinning about my lack of a windsheild, so anyone who wants to bust my chops for leaving early and not wanting to drive my car with cheaters on it is more then welcome to pony up the cash to fund the repairs of any potential incident. It was an interesting drive home. The only thing worse than driving on wet pavement with cheaters, is driving on wet pavement that just got laid that morning. They paved most of Route 235 through my platt yesterday morning.

I'm glad Cory's family got to see the good that can come from a group like this. Good on Porkchop, the Sinister crew and the Road Devils!

Vance

6. blktopbandit

blktopbandit

good times, good cause, good job.

7. novatattoo

novatattoo
    from Canton,OH

Nice pics Dave. That 'burb has been around for years. The cycle shack truck is cool too. The kinda things I'd trade the 57 for.... but not sure the wife would let it go. :) Long live patina!

Later,Bill

8. Degreaser

Degreaser

Definite bash. Lookin' forward to doing it again. Thanks for the pics.