Register now to get rid of these ads!

blacktop bash pics

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by blktopbandit, Aug 12, 2006.

1. blktopbandit

blktopbandit

almost live pics from walkers shop.

Attached Files:

2. blktopbandit

blktopbandit

more...

Attached Files:

3. novatattoo

novatattoo
    from Canton,OH

Very cool! Wanted to come down but just wasn't feasable. Bill

4. VanHook

VanHook

Where is this place at?

5. racer5c

racer5c

Lewisburg Ohio on U.S. 40 it was a great show!

6. Who owns the low chevy pickup with the www's and the radirs? What did he use for a frame. It looks shortened.

7. blktopbandit

blktopbandit

the truck started out as a long bed, they put the bed on backwards and moved the fenders, c notch frame when they did the bags so they could put the rearend anywhere.

8. real gone

real gone

Thanks to Jerry for hosting the show. I meet and talked to some good people. It was a great show, my bets are it will be better next year. real gone !

9. blktopbandit

blktopbandit

REAL GONE... give us the run down on your roadster. very cool.

Attached Files:

10. real gone

real gone

I have had the car since 2001. I drove it as original for a few years. I bought it after selling a 29 on duece rails with a chevy engine , with intentions of hotrod. It really is a pretty good body with no major modifcations ever done. last winter i decided it was time. I had the quick change and many other pieces I had saved for sometime. this is what I ended with 32 B engine weiand head, C crank , reground cam. v8 trans 25 tooth Lincoln gears Lighted flywheel v8 clutch halibrand quick change 2.93 hi side 4.86 low. Vintage slicks 15 X 7 GOODYEAR slicks 15 inch coker dirt ribs in front f100 steering, f 100 front brakes 51 mercury axels and brakes in the rear. 32 grille filled tank gauges in interior tank after modificatioin. I have a hard time staying out of it . Could almost be 1959 and me 17 again.

11. VanHook

VanHook

Will have to try and make that one next year looks like a good show!

12. Bloomdog

Bloomdog
    from Texas

Great show......good people.......I'll be there again for the next show.Blacktop bandit :D nice burnout..............

13. deedster

deedster

It was a great meet..Real gone and I hooked up so we could cruise together to the bash..I told Tom that I'd follow him so he could drive whatever speed he was comfortable with because of the 4 banger..DANG!!!...Now I know why he's called real gone!!...Like [he] said he has a hard time keeping his foot out of it..

Tom, maybe next time you should follow me..LOL...

Anyway,I'm already looking forward to next years bash..Cool rides-N- good times...Blktopbandits burnout was awesome!!!....Uh.....Anyone viewing the pics notice the baby moon hub caps on the tan more door 62 Pontiac??? If not keep lookin' because they are on there!!!!!!!

14. 55olds88

55olds88

are they see through ? It looks like the might be something there if you squint right.... interesting idea if they are kinda pointless but interesting.

15. timebombkustoms

timebombkustoms
    from Indiana

Show was great had a goodtime talking with all the guys from road devils and patrick and the guys voted me in I am thinking of putting a show together here sometime anyone want to come down for something like what the bash was?

16. 29 sedanman

29 sedanman
    from Indy

Great get together. I had a great time. Keep us posted of any more to come, will definitely try to make it back over for any more like this. Thanks!

17. roaddevil

roaddevil

To all who came out to the show. Thanks, From the turn out, comments and donations it looks like you will see alot more of these in the future..

18. 29 sedanman

29 sedanman
    from Indy

Good to hear, It is a good trip for us and is a straight shot out 70 or 40. Hope to see some of you at Racer5c's show Sept 9.

19. 49oldscoupe

49oldscoupe

This show was a great time! Just got around to resizing my pic's to post them.

Attached Files:

20. 49oldscoupe

49oldscoupe

some more pic's.

Attached Files:

21. 49oldscoupe

49oldscoupe

Some pic's of Porkchop's car's in front of the shop and the projects inside. The '34 sedan in the pic's is mine. Porkchop and his sidekick Benny build bad ass hardcore hot rods if anyone is looking for a shop to do some chassis and metal work or build a complete car.

Attached Files:

22. blktopbandit

blktopbandit

49, your sedan was lookin good. can't wait to see it done. very cool

23. 49oldscoupe

49oldscoupe

Thanks Brian. I cant' wait to see it done too.:D I've got a 8X10 shot of that burn out for ya that I'll give to Jerry next time I'm at the shop. It was good talking to you at the show.

Dave