So the story begins. I'd been hunting for a project for quite some time, and out of the blue I stumbled across a pair of 1929 Ford Model As. The older gentleman who owned the family farm did not seem to be much of a car guy, at one point I made a cash offer but he countered, "Just take all this junk off my yard! The only condition is those things better be done before I kick the bucket." So the deadline was set, and the 1st of September 2014 I loaded up the lifeless cars on to a trailer and dragged them home. My original plan was to only fix one of them, but as things progressed I figured both of them needed some love. Lots of progress is already completed, but I better start from day 1. 29 Fordor and a 29 Phaeton were now my source of entertainment. So with a 0$ start up cost, dreaming was easy. Everything would bolt together and I figured that the cars of the past were so simple that my project would be cruising in no time. But then when I woke up, things weren't quite as easy. The Fordor was completely made out of now rotted wood. A rollover in this thing would mean weeks of yanking splinters out of places that even I avoid going. I gathered enough wood for a healthy bonfire. So I bought a cheapo pipe bender and got to work. Around that time we also scooped up a 1951 Meteor. "Ran when parked, some new plugs and some good gas and she'll go" We've all heard that before. Lots of time later we managed to get the pistons moving and valves were free, but weren't moving on their own. Odd... Damn cam was found in 3 pieces. But then I got an idea, a wonderful *awful* idea. The phaeton would be my next victim.