Register now to get rid of these ads!

Black Friday

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Nov 26, 2010.

1. he he....always figured plumbers had a spike in business after thanksgiving.

2. MADNESS REIGNS!
    Not a "Black Friday" shopper either. Wouldn't even consider it - unless they had "over the rainbow prices' on coupe bodies, wide whites, and etc. But no such luck here in Nowheresville.....So I just slept in......

3. Cowtown Speed Shop

Cowtown Speed Shop
    from KC

My wife or I never left the house, everything is online....these days

4. boxend

boxend

I agree with the original poster.. "Black Friday" sounds like a funeral.. I don't shop on that day unless I'm out of toilet paper and old greasy shop towels.. Seems like they (whoever the hell "they are", maybe the "drive by" media) could have come up with a more positive name to encourage more shopping. But, Hey! After seeing all the idiots climbing over the top of each other to get into the stores for the bargains, it all figures.

5. HotRod60F100

HotRod60F100

I never liked "Black Friday" especially when I heard about someone that got trampled to death at a Walmart a couple of years ago. It makes me sick to think there are people that will actually lose their fucking minds in a store and beat the shit out of each other for that last barbie doll on the isle. I stayed home like usual!

6. Johnny Gee

Johnny Gee
    from Downey, Ca

No Black Fridays for me. I hate shopping and I hate people that stand in your way with baskets :mad:. Oh ya, let this be my first holiday greeting to the HAMB, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.

7. Deuces

Deuces

Merry christmas Johnny! :D

8. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I'm another one that has never gone out shopping on BF. I DID get up early on Friday though and drove 5 hours each way to Indy to visit VooDooChilli and his lovely wife Karen and pick up my new "Gentleman's Holiday Bar" and coordinating tiki/car themed wall shelf.

Ya can't buy pieces of art like these at Wally World or Target.:D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Man, that's bad ass! Especially the wall piece