Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Bits and Pieces

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Iron28w, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Iron28w

Iron28w
    from Kansas

Well yesterday being a rainy sunday, me and the missus went out for a drive in the Georgia countryside. While out driving around, ran across a pretty nice find. About 5 Model T frames, Five or six Cowl sections, and various driveline parts. Knocked on the door to business closest to the parts and of course they were't open (Infamous Blue Laws!). Wrote down the number and called a few minutes ago. The gentleman that I spoke to said that all of the stuff was for sale, and I misunderstood what he wanted price wise...i thought he was talking per part, but no, he wan'ts $500 for it all. Getting a trailer after work today, and heading back to pick it all up! Even the missus thought that that was a great find/buy! Stay posted for pics!

2. mike bowling

mike bowling

Always good to have spare parts-I put this together with stuff I got before it went to the scrap yard, a few purchases, donations, swaps, leftovers. Ain't to purty, but it was CHEAP. Everything's good for something!And like my friend Walter the Model A Man says " Ya know, they don't make this stuff anymore!" Good for you, have fun with your new score.

Attached Files:

richard price likes this.