Register now to get rid of these ads!

bit of help + beer.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by dodge39, Oct 26, 2012.

1. dodge39

dodge39

Hey guys, Dont know if this will float but in need of help on my dodge.Going to need to get it to rolling stage in a few months so can put into storage.Looking like EQ repairs going to take shed with it so wanting to get it onto chas.

Happy to put on a barby and beers if you can donate some time.

Just putting it out there.Not interested in a piss up, but in need of some good help out of fellow rodders in Christchurch.
    Pm me or call 0276672456

Thanks
    Justin

2. DocWatson

DocWatson
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

We will wish you good luck from Australia if you send us beer!?;):D

Doc.

(P.S. Honestly though, good luck mate, hope it goes well.)

3. LaSalle Gearbox

LaSalle Gearbox
    from ohio

Good luck from Ohio, send beer too. Seriously, I have a 39 Dodge truck, ask questions if needed. If not, just send the beer:D

4. Sure I'll be right over, lamb is good and you really don't want to drink beer with me but I'll Bring my own hooch.

Uesd to call what you want to do a HAMB Thrash, sometimes they worked out and others they didn't. Hope someone gets off their ass and gives you a hand.

5. Too far to swim for beer :D

6. dodge39

dodge39

Thanks mates.Grew up in Cairns QLD,so good to hear from a Occa. Ya know they do cheap flights now...haha.cheers for the replys though guys.

7. n.z.rodder

n.z.rodder

Mate if I was closer I'd be there in a heartbeat. Good luck and keep us informed on how you get on.

Scotty