Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Bills Auto Works

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ihaterust, Nov 29, 2017.

1. ihaterust

ihaterust
    from minnesota

I just had my 36 Coupe delivered by Bill. I have used him several times and couldn't be happier. He is always pleasant, on time, and really takes care of the car. He let's you know along the way how things are going and delivers on time. Great job Bill!

2. Always good to see positive comments/reports.

loudbang and chryslerfan55 like this.
  3. 5window

5window

You are absolutely the correct. Bill's deliveries are the best and he is a hell of a nice guy to boot.

Bill's Auto Works likes this.
  4. 29moonshine

29moonshine

5. Gman0046

Gman0046

I've heard a lot of good things about Bill.

6. AngleDrive

AngleDrive
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Florida

He has done me right, twice.

7. k9racer

k9racer

Bill has hauled several cars 2 frames and odd parts to customers. For some reason most have been from Ohio. Looking forward to seeing him in the future.. Bobby

8. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

I interact with auto transporters on a weekly basis. Truthfully, this is the most dreaded part of my business.

Typically, they are not truthful about their schedule. They do not communicate well. They are unwilling to listen to directions and accept instructions. They are unreasonable in their expectations.

But not Bill. When I have dealt with him his prompt, he communicates well and he demonstrates great care for his cargo. I have always been more than satisfied and so have my customers.

I wish he could serve as an example to these other clowns

9. WOW, thank you John & everyone else for the kind words.

This is my hobby as well & it has been for 40 years now. I enjoy meeting others afflicted with the same addiction I have & making them my friends. Unfortunately Bob is right...there are a lot of "clowns" in my industry & you can be sure, they are despised by the QUALITY guys because they make us all look bad. Some can't post their full name, because they don't want you to see their history. Some don't show pictures of their equipment, because you would not want a garbage skow showing up in your neighborhood. Some treat customers like dirt, telling them they were stupid for buying a car in a particular location or not staying in communication for long periods of time. etc, etc, etc.

I prefer to be known along with the other QUALITY guys like BenD & Racinman here on the Hamb as a car guy first & an honest businessman second.

God Bless & Merry Christmas!
    Bill

10. 5window

5window

Merry Christmas, Bill!

11. Król

Król

Can't say enough on the great service provided by Bill, also agree a nice guy! delivered my 1936 Chevy pickup in July of 2015.