Register now to get rid of these ads!

Billetproof Northwest

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rodncustom, May 27, 2008.

1. Joe King

Joe King

I'm leaving from Homer AK monday morning, I haven't drove my truck in 2 months so with any luck I should make it Satuday by noon.................

2. It looks like I AM going to make it. The work trip to Wisconsin will wrap up early.

I should be back in WA by Wed night. Painting the car Thurs. Friday AM assembly, and drive to Chehalis Friday night.

Hells Yes!!!

3. k-member

k-member

Hey there Mister FINGER, I think I am going to be a "Sally Bitch" cause I can do 75 mph down I-5 no problem and I need to make sure and register and get a good camping spot. By the time Ya'll get there the beer will be at the recycling stage, taste better when cold.

4. Jimmy2bottle

Jimmy2bottle

Wait till you see my car keith.........

5. the duke

the duke

Hey I'm visiting in seattle and don't have a ride down to the show from here does anybody have an extra seat avalible that is going thru seattle to the show. I'd be glad to pitch in on gas.

thanks Brent

6. Which one are you bringing? the "SEMEN-SWILLER" or the "HELMET PLUNGER"???

7. old beet

old beet

Glad yer going to make it , hate to see ya miss the First one!!!!

8. forsakenfew

forsakenfew
    from seattle

kieth, i can keep up with ya just fine!!!! is the "finger" comment from a few weeks ago in lynnwood???? HAHAHAHA...didn't think ya saw my in my sweet work van.... one way or another, we'll drink beers at billetproof....

9. ironbuyer

ironbuyer

Overhead valve guys!
    Steve

10. Dirty Dug

Dirty Dug

From what I hear there's room for 2000 cars so I wouldn't worry too much Keith, can't register until Saturday morning anyway. I'm willing to bet some guy with a flatmotor has to bail your ass out regardless which way you go.

11. Paul

Paul
    Editor

underhead valve guys :rolleyes:

12. Dirty Dug

Dirty Dug

An old guy once told me, "don't start anything you can't finish". Good advice........

13. Jkustom

Jkustom
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Im still not sure I will be able to get the time off work to make it.. But Im trying. Dammit, Im trying... "The redpants are coming! The redpants are coming!"

14. Dirty Dug

Dirty Dug

Now I think you're trying to avoid paying for the frame. I'm unemployed dude, don't you know? Be there!

15. Jkustom

Jkustom
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

You take food stamps?

16. old beet

old beet

Four more days!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Paul

Paul
    Editor

ah, to live the life of Riley

a Riley two-port that is,

half underhead and half overhead!

18. coopdevill65

coopdevill65
    from tac ,wa

nine inch, my buddy said he will meet ya on the right side of the freeway right before the toll booth. what time are you guys rollin through? i will tell him to be there a half hour early so hes there on time! also i lost your number so p.m. me or give me a call so we can get this squared up!

19. CGkidd

CGkidd

Got the new rims and tires on the 59 over the weekend so she is rolling pretty good now. Having an issue with her running a little warm but I think I can get it ironed out before then.
    Eric

20. flathead fred

flathead fred

I need to do a backroads route on Saturday, from Seattle, who can I hook up with? no glass, sloppy steering box = no freeway... any takers???

21. rodncustom

rodncustom

We'll be taking the slow freeways down leaving the Kirkland area of 405 around 6:30AM.

22. Jkustom

Jkustom
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Air bags and no shocks on the back means IF I get to go I should take the slow road too... what time you plan on heading out?? Im in westseattle..

23. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

Just got half of Friday off, so heading down Friday afternoon it all goes well.

24. Paul

Paul
    Editor

to quote the man

25. 56droppedhardtop

56droppedhardtop

hack......................... lol

26. NINE INCH

NINE INCH

Roger! That will be fine, Coope. I'll be watchin for him around 6.30/6.40am unless we have a, ummm, brakey. Then we'll be off to find you. My A-Boner isn't done, so Watch for the Black Belair with others in tow. They say the weather should be KILLER! It will sure be good to see everyone again. Its been a long shitty winter and we haven't been out much yet. I hope I drink too much. B

27. i just put the radiator and fuel tank in the plymouth hope to have it going for the drive friday call me k-member or jeff if ya wana come over and lend a hand

28. 56droppedhardtop

56droppedhardtop

hey shitface...... i have weds, and thurs off.... i can drop the kid off at my parents house if ya need a hand... i got 2 of em.

29. hotrodsneverdie

hotrodsneverdie

if anybody from spokane/cda is going and wants somebody to tag along with them let me know. i have cash to cover myself. give me a call on my cell (208) 610 3474.
    Dan

30. the duke

the duke

got a ride see everybody there thanks!

the duke