Register now to get rid of these ads!

Billetproof Northwest 2 car passes

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Thompson Speed Shop, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Thompson Speed Shop

Thompson Speed Shop

Well, unfortunately I am not going to make this awesome show this year. I have 2 pre- registration confirmation passes for sale, car #55 and #56. I paid $30 a piece months ago, and would like to offer them up to someone who procrastinated and did not pre register. They are expecting a lot of cars so these are your ticket in.
    I was planning on my wife and I going in my 32 and her 39 Stude, but my nephew is turning 6 up North and I have missed the 5 previous birthdays. The older I am getting it seems priorities they are a changin.
    Going to be a great show and caravan going up; sorry to miss it. I work in Portland and can meet anywhere with the ticket or tickets. Thanks 503 332-8865

2. Payaso

Payaso

Damn! I understand why your not going, that's big of ya'...but your cars sure are going to be missed...both in the our convoy and at the show!! I'll spread the word off the board as well for ya'...

See ya' around!
    MONDO

-Don't forget Voodoo next month!!

3. Mockie

Mockie

If I pay you $30 can I go ahead and take your coupe up for you?

4. 41plym

41plym

One down and one to go. Thanks