Register now to get rid of these ads!

Billetproof Florida The Michiganders amazing tale

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jake//NC\\Mi, Mar 2, 2010.

1. Aaron51chevy

Aaron51chevy

You guys rule, too cool of a story. Hey I may buy a car on the west side of the state, is the chevy available to tow it over to me? :)
    Haha great picture of the "tow rig"!!!

2. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

I just got back to NY early this morning. I am glad to hear that you guys made it back home and you guys show the true spirit of our hobby. Some people may never get it. Anyway congrats on the best custom pic because this car was absolutely stunning. A real show stopper for those who were not lucky enough to see it in person. So now I am wondering will you be bringing this beauty to the KKOA show in Salina,KS this year? I hope so because I would love to see it again and actually get to meet the builder this time......lol..........

3. Franz Hyland

Franz Hyland

I lost my hubcap on my way back to Texas and I was pissed. It was great meeting yall and glad you made back ok.

4. Gator

Gator

Yeah, that little ol' foothill we call 'Monteagle' can pucker your ass up tight.

Glad you guys mad it back safe, and congrats on the best custom award. Maybe Alan will have a 'hard luck' trophy to give out for such endeavors in the future.

5. jake//NC\\Mi

jake//NC\\Mi
    from michigan

We thought about it, but were unsure of the weather we would hit. Not to mention it's an 1100 mile trip and the hot rod doesn't have the luxuries like the 54 does such as heat and a comfortable ride. We might be hard core, but after the trip down we weren't taking any more chances.

6. Hot Turkey

Hot Turkey

Great story! Man I love that car!

7. AHotRod

AHotRod

Jake and the Gang ....... you guys RULE !

Anyone that didn't come for weather reasons no longer has an excuse, you guys are seriously HARD CORE Hot Rod folks.

On behalf of the Florida Poor Boys, THANK YOU so much for coming !

8. gonepostal

gonepostal

It was a hell of a trip but we for sure made the best of it. It was nice to meeting everyone. Some good folks at the show and we enjoyed all the guys hangin in the parking lot. Gotta dig some of those Gainsville bars, we had a pretty crazy time there too!

Jake:

As far as being directionally challenged, that's not so! Harley and I just wanted to be the ones that put the most miles on our bikes.:D

9. jake//NC\\Mi

jake//NC\\Mi
    from michigan

I heard you found me a gas cap

10. bonez

bonez
    from Slow lane

So its you on the pic standin on the bike in the freeway? If so thats bitchen dude! Need to c more pics!:D

11. gonepostal

gonepostal

nope, not me. that's our buddy reece, maybe we can find some more pics.

12. bonez

bonez
    from Slow lane

That would be kool thanx.

13. twofisted

twofisted

Just heard the whole story from Mike out in NunicA last saturday night.Thats pretty frickin krazzy! Glad ya all made home safe!