Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Billetproof Florida 2009 Thank Yous!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Choptop, Mar 21, 2009.

1. 55driver

55driver

Thanks to all the Poor Boys for a great show. I went thru 158 gallons of gas over 2,280 miles last weekend to soak up your sun and hospitality. See you in Michigan?

2. Choptop

Choptop

started working on Billetproof Florida 2010 even before the 2009 show started.

Its going to be a good one. Some new features and even more fun.

I cant wait already :D.

3. Thanks for what you guys do. Had a blast, plans for next year are already starting....

4. ArtGeco

ArtGeco
    from Miami

I don't think it makes you sound like a homo,
    But that Tim, What a queer!

5. phatbaby

phatbaby

I really enjoyed it...been both years ,first year with my car...had a great time.....can't wait til next year........and thanks to all the guys parking cars and helping organize the whole thing....as I said before...it nice to go to Run where anybody says"It's going to nice when it;s finished"........IT is dummy,I'm through !!!!

6. Great Show!
    Thanks for all you do to make it happen.

7. Cabbage

Cabbage
    1. S.F.C.C.

Yeah Mike, i didnt catch ya this year but you are right was a great show! Thanks to all who made it happen!

8. I was very impressed about the way the Poor Boys parked us and it was a no hassel show and enjoyed the day

I did close to 4,000 miles on the spedo, went to south FL and got lost a few times.. but overall the trip was uneventfull except for removing the 190 stat and going to 160 and got a water leak

then coming home the FLOOD :eek: I am living in a frozen lake around the dike
    FLORIDA WAS GREAT THANKS GUYS FOR MAKING IT GREAT
    eugene in MINNESNOTA and yes its snowing