Register now to get rid of these ads!

Billetproof Detroit Meet & Greet Info and Roll Call

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotrodladycrusr, May 27, 2009.

1. 356Tom

356Tom

PM's checked... thanks for the heads-up :)

Tom

2. bbc 1957 gasser

bbc 1957 gasser

im in ill bring a load of rust to sell in the swap ..a 29 rpu project and tri 5 parts,,:D

3. Denise,

What time are you all planning on being at the Shell station. For the first time I'm gonna bail out of the show fairly early since there is no figure 8 this year...

I'll be at the show in my VW camper, but I plan to switch out cars before Woodward later that night. Look for the poor-running (hehe) green 70 Dodge Polara.

4. Danimal

Danimal
    1. A-D Truckers

Great time and thanks to the guys at Single Finger. Great display, great hospitality, and a great location. The boys had fun and so did I. Made it home safe and sound, which is always a nice bonus!

5. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I'd also like to thank the boys at the Single Finger Speed Shop display for once again hosting the HAMB Meet & Greet. The boys had lots of beer, pop, water and snacks for everyone. Also, thanks to Andrea AKA: Luckys Gal for baking and bringing all those cookies to share. I enjoyed chatting with everyone, old friends and making new. Looks like we might have another one during the Downriver Cruz at the end of the month. Stay tuned for further details.

[​IMG]

6. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Got there about 6:45, ate at the red Coat Tavern, we hung out at the Shell station for abit afterward then a group of us walked down to the custard place and back, hung out some more then called it a night around 10pm cuz of the cold. Sorry we missed ya.

7. Holy Sh## it's true what they say "The computer does ad a couple hundred pounds" Time for me to hit the gym