Register now to get rid of these ads!

Billetproof caravan from the Ann Arbor area

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hippie6, May 28, 2007.

1. hippie6

hippie6

Lets meet at the McDonalds at US 23 and US 12(Mich Ave.) around 8 o'clock ish and plan on leaving around 8:30 ish. We'll head north on US 23 and take M-59 over to the show. Everybody feel free to join in at any point. Who says we can't have fun on the way to Billetproof!!

2. I'd go too but I don't want to have fun:D Count me in Mr. Brad. Those damn hippies!

3. hippie6

hippie6

Wow not much of a caravan!! I know danimal might make it to make 3 cars. Hell we'll still have fun!!

4. Danimal

Danimal
    1. A-D Truckers

I informed the following SE MI/NW Ohio fellas as well:

Mike53 and MoparBruce. They are both local yokals. I also told Punkabilly1306 but don't know his plans yet. Anybody else from down this way want in? Enjenjo? 51GMC? 348tripower? Safariknut?

I plan to be there as soon as I can but we'll have morning chores to do. Court's coming for your shirt, Brad!

5. pdub

pdub

I'll definately be at the show, but I live in Pontiac so I think I'll just meet you guys there. I'll wear a red rose in my shirt pocket so you'll know it's me:D

6. No car for me, but I am going.I Live in Howell, 59/grand river area. Look for me, I am in a wheelchair, red/black spokes, red "Lone Wolf No Club" plate topper on the back left of my chair. See You all there.

James