Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Billetproof and Don Garlits team up again!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Choptop, May 18, 2010.

1. I plan to bring a few of my shirts with me so if anyone wants to pick one up it's $8.00 for a white t-shirt logo on the front or $11.00 for a 3/4 sleeve white baseball style shirt with black sleeves...let me know what sizes ya want so I bring enough S-2XL

Attached Files:

2. str8 6 str8 edge

str8 6 str8 edge
    from Tampa

3. shoveled71

shoveled71

Have you guys looked into having Billetproof drags at Gainesville Raceway after the BP show in the spring, that would be a jammin weekend.

4. Floater03

Floater03
    from Byron Ga.

Too many "rules" to abide by at Gainesville being a sanctioned track

5. BZNSRAT

BZNSRAT

Heading down after lunch today!

If you are looking for a nice visor, I will have the one off my 50 Chevy coupe w/ me. I also have a Rochester 2CG carb and some other random small stuff.

I'll be in the satin 55 Chevy pick-up. See yall tomorrow!

6. Floater03

Floater03
    from Byron Ga.

Cant wait!! Drove the chevy to work today,since it wont be makin the trip, just to get amped up and got rear ended:eek: Lucky the guy was on a bike,it screwed his ride up more then mine but still WTF!! Cant wait to see everyone. Be safe,watch for motorcycles,I think they are attracted to hot rods!!:D

7. BZNSRAT

BZNSRAT

Good times! Lots of cool cars. I took a bunch of pics, I will post when I get home to GA tomorrow!...and the FL Billetproof date was shared :)

8. long night in daytona beach last night ended up sleeping in and missed the drags :( got a lot of coverage at the Ocala show though..if anyone is around Ocala today hit me up and let's do a feature for the DVD!