Register now to get rid of these ads!

Billet Proof, thoughts and pics

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Topless Ford, Mar 25, 2008.

1. Topless Ford

Topless Ford

I had a great time at the show. It seemed very well run and organized. This was a different type of deal for me because my wife actually wanted to go along. I kept telling her that it wasn't what she was used to seeing and she may or may not like it. I told her some cars would seem weird some would blow her mind and most she wouldn't have seen before to know what they were.
    I was thrilled when we walked through the gate and she started smiling from ear to ear. She absolutely loved the show! I let her lead me around for six hours and took hundreds of photos.
    She has my 63 Galaxie all planned out for me now!:eek: I don't know if I should thank you guys or not! She wanted to know where all the H.A.M.B. cars were and meet some of you but that didn't happen. :( Anyhow, thanks to all that put together a great event and here are a couple of pics that summed up the show for me.
    [​IMG]
    My wife pointing out the H.A.M.B plate !!!

[​IMG]
    This car made my pants tight....I loved it

[​IMG]
    This car was exceptional as well

[​IMG]
    Would have loved to hit the loud pedal on this one......

[​IMG]
    Awesome Stance

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. stretch 1320

stretch 1320

Cool pics, thanks for sharing! (We were there too, and had a blast).

3. Gator

Gator

That's my Caddy - Thanks! This was our first trip out with it since we rebuilt it this winter.

I like Charles red '53 Caddy too, matter of fact the quality of the majority of the cars was quite nice.

4. ratrod0

ratrod0

i was there had a great time. will be there next year.i did see alot of trailered cars, that should have been drove.

5. 29moonshine

29moonshine

my wife fell in love with your car. and she is more into hot rods.

6. ratrod0

ratrod0

this one

Attached Files:

7. AHotRod

AHotRod

I'm so glad that you came to our show, and I hope you come next year!
    Glenn