Register now to get rid of these ads!

Billet Proof Detroit

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by CornBinder, Mar 27, 2004.

1. CornBinder

CornBinder

Hey guys and gals, the show is June 6, but we have not had any pre-registrations yet! I know a lot of you are like me and do stuff last minute, but we need to know who is coming. We need support, so we can keep this thing going. Let us know, sorry the website does not have the info yet, but call Boomers (the # posted on the first post). We have great bands playing, it sure to be a gredat time for all. Thanks Hot Rod Lady Cruiser!!

2. Levis Classic

Levis Classic

I have asked for some flyers to preregister from Kirk a month ago but have not seen them.

3. Nothing like getting The Word out. [​IMG]
    Maybe Kirk can get some of his Corporate Promotion Staff to post it on billetproof.com

Do the pinstripers need to register in advance for the Panel Jam?
    And who is coordinating the Panel Jam? [​IMG]

4. Missing Link

Missing Link

Not to be a scourge but, Unkl Ian do actually ever have anything good to say? Just wondering. Maybe it is a canadian thing, I don't know.

5. [ QUOTE ]
    Unkl Ian do actually ever have anything good to say?

[/ QUOTE ]

No,I'm perpetually grumpy,and contribute nothing to the world but bad vibes.
    Ask anyone here who has had the horrible misfortune of meeting me.
    I figured I should find something I'm good at and stick to it.

Are you going to Billetproof ?

With Love. Unkl Ian

PS
    When you see a Smiley face,
    like this [​IMG] or [​IMG] or [​IMG]
    it usually means the person isn't absolutely serious.

6. Hot Rod To Hell

Hot Rod To Hell
    from Flint MI

Well I was gonna pre-reg, but Kritz told me that one of the guys putting it on was supposed to be at the Reverand show at the Machine Shop sunday night, so I was gonna talk to him first, but I didn't see anyone there!?!?! [​IMG]

He said something about our club possibly supplying labor or somethin... I don't know. I don't pay so much attention. [​IMG] [​IMG]

If you know anything about that, lemme know. If I don't hear sumthin by like Wednesday, I'll send in my Reg.

7. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Levis, I'll bring a ton-o-flyers and invites with me on April 3rd for all those that will be at the HAMB Thrash at Fab32's place.

For mail in registration send your

NAME
    ADDRESS
    YEAR
    MAKE
    MODEL

to:
    BilletProof-Michigan
    5845 Dixie Hwy
    Clarkston, MI 48346

If you want to call it in, the phone number is 248 623 6418. Registration is $20 before May 28th, and $25 after. Don't forget you can get a swap space there as well or vendor space if your "big time" with new products to sell.

And soon, we all hope, the BilletProof site will have the updated Michigan registration info.... right Kirk? [​IMG]

If your cars not running yet walk in entry is only $5 and let me be the first to say the band lineup is going to be awesome so it's worth the 5 bucks just for the music alone not to mention the cool cars.

There will also be hand made trophies for certain "awards". One of them being the most club participation. So get your club brothers and sisters together, register, letting the powers that be know your club and how many are coming, and a special area will be set aside just for your club.

I'm not sure who's handling the stripers or what they need to do but if your planning on coming just let us know here and pass the word to the other stripers that aren't HAMB members regardig a panel jam at BilletProof!

I think I touched on most of the points that were brought up in Wed nites meeting. If I missed something maybe Cornbinder or Roger can add whatever.

Cornbinder, it was great to finally meet you in person on Wed nite. You've got a great group of guys there that seem real anxious to pull off a successful show, and it was nice meeting Roger as well. Sure wish we had more time on Wed nite, and a computer handy. I could have help Roger navigate the HAMB alittle more till he was comfortable. Come on bud, don't be shy, the more you hang out here the easier it becomes, and more addictive too! [​IMG]

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do

8. Looking forward to being at Billet Proof this June......My only concern is how strict are they going to be on the cars showing up? I know afew of us have old enough rides but may have boarderline wheels or engines that might keep us out!

9. Levis Classic

Levis Classic

10. fuel pump

fuel pump
    Member Emeritus
    from Caro,MI

Who or what organization do we make checks out to? [​IMG]

11. KIRK!

KIRK!

I'm sorry but I don't have an actual date for the website being updated. I'm hoping it's very soon since the show is nearly here. We never had one until last year so don't let that hold anyone up as far as registering goes.

Is Zonkola in the house?

I have mailed out about 50 flyers so far myself. Levis, I did forget your batch. Email me with your address again if you still need them. Sorry man.

12. KIRK!

KIRK!

[ QUOTE ]
    Maybe Kirk can get some of his Corporate Promotion Staff to post it on billetproof.com

[/ QUOTE ]

They're a little preoccupied with the remodeling of our corporate jet. lol:D

Also Billetproof is one word, thanks. [​IMG]

13. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

[ QUOTE ]

Who or what organization do we make checks out to? [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

ME! [​IMG]

Seriously though, I just called Boomer to get that info for you, and everyone else, and will post as soon as I hear back from him.

Also, I heard last nite that a good buddy Poncho is looking into setting up a huge swap space there. He's known in this area for having TONS of vintage hot rod and custom parts. So if your looking for that hard to find piece, BilletProof is where you need to be on June 6th!

14. manyolcars

manyolcars

Cornbinder??? Does your screen name refer to John Deere farm equipment? I have a Cornbinder. It belonged to my grandfather who was born in 1899. The Cornbinder is a John Deere and was horsedrawn. It has a lugged drive wheel which drives a crankshaft thru square chains. Corn stalks are cut off at ground level and twine is used to bind the stalks into bundles which are stood up and leaned together at the top to form shocks. Shocks are often seen at Halloween in nostalgic harvest pictures.

15. zonkola

zonkola
    from NorCal

Billetproof.com will be updated to include the Michigan show and other stuff by the first week of April at the latest. This gives all the GMB's about two months to register for the show online.

Sorry for the delay, but I've been busy resolving some issues with the engine upgrades on the corporate jet. [​IMG]

16. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Boomer said to make the check out to

Billetproof-Michigan