Register now to get rid of these ads!

Bill from Alabama

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Bama Jama, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Bama Jama

Bama Jama

Hi guys and gals. I've beeen reading the board for a couple of days and wanted to join ya'll. I'm in Montgomery,Al.I'm an old fart,I guess, at 57. I've been a car nut since forever.I currently don't have a rod or cutom but I'm looking.I have a 50 fleetline and 46 chevy p.u. spotted, both "projects".I have to sell something in order to get something.People around here have been watching to much Barrett-Jackson. Thanks,Bill

2. chopnchaneled

chopnchaneled
    from Buford Ga.

Welcome
    10-4 on the BJ crap.

3. Bama Jama

Bama Jama

Thanks chopnchaneled, Hope I can be of some help and just have a good time. Bill

4. RUSTY50F1

RUSTY50F1

WELCOME to the board. It's hard when people think rust is gold. BJ don't help but there are still some good old stuff out there. Don't give up you'll find one. Good luck.......... RUSTY

5. Kinky6

Kinky6

Hey, Welcome to the H.A.M.B! I missed this when you first posted. Are you going to Flip's this Saturday?

Kinky6 :cool: