Register now to get rid of these ads!

BIG thanks to Bad Bob, Alex G and Dave...who really doesn't deserve Ginger

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by paulatxntric, Aug 4, 2008.

1. This is just a massive thanks to

Bad Bob, Rosa (who is far too good looking for Bob..Hubba!!) Scarlett (who I had no idea was gona show up!!) and who could forget Justace!!! (if bob is bad then Justace is Just ace!!)

Alex Gambino.....just for allowing me to invade his shop and stop him working!

Dave (a32flathead) and his (far too good for a damn soft southerner) wife Ginger (Hubba too!!)

you know what you did for me and I am greatfull beyond belief

the wildest part was being asked by Alex to sign his HAMB banner....what an honor...

cheer guys (and gals...Hubba again!)

Paul..a short fat English bloke who arses around with a camera..... should any of you find yourselves on my side of the pond....let me know, I'll repay the favor..

PS Thanks to Jesse James just for getting back to me...I understand how busy you are ...but thanks for acknowledging me and again should you and yours find yoursleves over our side give me a call... and Ill get the beer in

2. model.A.keith

model.A.keith

PICTURES ??? :D

sounds like your having a good time ...enjoy

3. will do some pics but the server here (curently in Vegas!!) won't let me post pics!!