Register now to get rid of these ads!

BIG H.A.T.E Northeast Hotrod Show Oct. 16&17

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bone Daddy, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Bone Daddy

Bone Daddy

Come to the show!!! We're the guys who make the H.A.T.E(Hotrodders Against The Environmentalists) stuff and we're located in the middle of the northeast (near Binghamton, New York) Lots of room, amazing customs, hotrods and bikes and great food cheap$$. $10 per person. Vendors $20 per spot and that includes entrance. Free camping Friday&Saturday. Everyone is invited, we're expecting at least 600 rides and 3 great bands. Gathering Friday afternoon and going until Saturday night??? If you don't have a jalopy, there's lots of parking for spectators. No trophies except for "Miss Midget pinup" contest and "Least likely to get Laid" Also have a really cool sideshow and it is all family friendly. If you want to have fun, see lots of great builds, hangout w/ friends and drink PBR or whatever this is the place. Bring your hotrod related art too we will have a place to display it. Friday art show guys this can be a gathering place. Joe www.powerandnoise.com

Attached Files:

2. moparted

moparted
    from upstate ny

are modified muscle cars welcome?

3. 'Will try and make it.

4. chickenwire

chickenwire
    from New Jersey

I'm going to try and make it!

5. NITROFC

NITROFC
    BANNED

'Will try and make it..If I am back from Vacation

6. Bone Daddy

Bone Daddy

Have tons of people coming rain or shine. Here's the hotel less than 3miles away. Tell them you're not going to pay more than $50 or $60 bucks and that your going to the show and they'll do a deal. You might even get it for less if you try because business has been way down for the year. Can't wait to have some great times and see everybody at the Jalopy Drags!!! At Aces and Eights, the Hoedown Drags also. Thanks, Joe www.powerandnoise.com

Attached Files:

7. 54fordgasser

54fordgasser
    from Kansas

Love your guy's slogan and cause but i'm stuck here in Kansas so i will just keep wearing my shirt with pride.

8. Koz

Koz

If any of us survive the Rumble to the Lake the week before we'll be there!

Only kidding, your on our list. Aces & Eights, Pennsylvania, Rumble to the Lake, October 10, acesandeightscc.net

9. Rodeway Inn I think is the place that has a pretty good restaurant in it, I stopped there coming back from my last trip to Rhinebeck and we always used to go there when we went to Five Mile Point (racetrack).

10. HomemadeHardtop57

HomemadeHardtop57

Yeah..like Koz said..a bunch of us Aces & Eights plan on coming up. I have it on my calander

11. So the Country Pines Inn is the show location?

12. Bone Daddy

Bone Daddy

Yes you're right RustyNewYorker, it is at the Country Pines 1660 Union Center Maine HWY Endicott, New York 13760 It is right off of Route 17/86 West The restuarant next door to the Roadway has killer steaks!!! It's called Russell's Steak House. We were wondering if you might do a show in Utica. We'd definately show if you did. See everybody at the Jalopy Drags... Thanks, Joe www.powerandnoise.com

13. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

Is there any spaces available for vending? oh yeah I would also have my 39 with me. I would like to bring some of my metal art up but I will need to know if this is possible.

Thanks J.Lockwood

14. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

One more thing how big are the spots that are available and is there a place to bring a car for sale if you want ?

15. loudpedal

loudpedal
    from SLC Utah

Any links so a guy like me on the other side of the country can get some H.A.T.E. stuff?

The New Green is the Old Red.

16. http://www.powerandnoise.com/

17. Bone Daddy

Bone Daddy

TWO WEEKS AWAY....Vendors yes we have a lots of them and a great amount of space $20 includes two tickets and a 10'x20' and more if you need. We can work anything out. We're packing up now for the bash by the lake. Can't wait to hang out with you guys and have some good times. Thanks, Joe www.powerandnoise.com

18. Bone Daddy

Bone Daddy

Just to help with all the swatmeet emails and replies you can sell any parts you want right next to your car we're cool with that just if you need a big space we'll have that set aside. I just want to say thanks for this huge response to come to this show. I'm so looking forward to seeing great craftsmanship, talking w/ friends about hotrods and the old days and just having fun. If you have any mechanical problems we'll have tools and parts to get you back on the road. God knows how many of you guys have helped me out. Joe www.powerandnoise.com

Attached Files:

19. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

So who is going and what will you be driving? I will be there in this old thing..........lol
    [​IMG]

20. Dave_D

Dave_D
    from NY

I'm planning on coming down in this...I think i'll take the slicks of and put the Cokers on since they're calling for SNOW!!

[​IMG]

21. stevilknievel

stevilknievel

Can't make this one. Next time we're there!

22. The infamous henry J kustom cruiser and I probably be there even tough we just got back from the hunnert car pile up.
    What timedo the gates open I will leave after work friday nite. I dowte anybody from long island willbe man enough so I will go alone

23. Bone Daddy

Bone Daddy

Well, we didn't see this coming but it is going to snow off and on for the next two days. The HATE SHOW won't have any live bands but it will be one giant swapmeet w/ lots of great of parts, a bonfire, a large indoor area to eat, drink, and stay warm. It is free to enter and set up. We're really sorry and hope everyone can spread the word. Mother nature just kicked us in the balls. We're regrouping and going to do a show bigger and better than ever this next summer. If you want to get some great deals on hotrod parts this is the place to be. Thanks, Joe www.powerandnoise.com
    <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________

24. czuch

czuch
    from vail az

Gotta get me some H.A.T.E. gear.
    Its gonna be record setting hot here this weekend.
    Dammm rattlers are still out even. Had one in the backyard wed.
    have one in the garage and bbq yesterday