Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Big Deal in Chattanooga

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by alanp561, Mar 1, 2022.

1. alanp561

alanp561
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

[​IMG]
    I've been waiting for this one for two years. There's literally something for everybody.

2. tim troutman

tim troutman

I WANT TO GO ! JUST TALKING WITH THE WIFE TODAY WONDERING IF IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN THIS YEAR

3. Dang it. I’ll be at an indoor event in Birmingham

poop

4. Is it hard to get to, and in and out, of that park? I seem to remember some issues back in the last one they had there. I think that they weren’t prepared for the turnout.
    Probably would have to a room the night before. Just planning.

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  5. Took me forever to get in last time.....leave early....

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  6. alanp561

alanp561
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

The first year that it was at Camp Jordan, I think Coker and the Camp Jordan staff weren't prepared for the turnout. As @56don said; It took him a long time to get in because he was coming off of I 75. I came early and went in a back way. I had been there about 2 hours and talked to Don while he was still out on the Exit 1 off ramp. I left about an hour later and Don still hadn't gotten in. The traffic control is supposed to be better organized this year and we can only hope. Camp Jordan is a very large venue and does have ample parking. I'm going to take some stuff to sell so I will be there early. I hope you try to make it.

7. Looks like a fun event. Hope the weather holds up for everyone.

alanp561 and brady1929 like this.
  8. alanp561

alanp561
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Getting closer :D. BTT

9. Yeah, I am going to the bank Monday to see about a loan for a tank of gas..wish me luck!

10. B.A.KING

B.A.KING

yeah it was huge, traffic was terrible. They were not expecting the turn out

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  11. Anybody got some pics of this event to post up??

12. I guess you were unable to get that loan for gas? HRP

Budget36 and hotrodjack33 like this.
  13. Yeah, they told me to buy an electric car. Guess I will have to "Save up"..

Budget36 likes this.
  14. alanp561

alanp561
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Well, I didn't make it but it wasn't because of the gas prices. We saw the heart doctor last Tuesday and my wife is getting a valve job on her heart this Tuesday, the 5th. The doc said I wasn't to leave her by herself so, other than when our daughter is here, I'm housebound. My shop is too far away for me to hear her if something happens. I'm going to be so glad when she's able to get around again.

56don and williebill like this.
  15. tim troutman

tim troutman

I made it. there was a good turn out lot of cool cars . I was bummed no swap meet. guess I was in a hurry to go left my phone and my over night bag home .no photos of the show .

alanp561 likes this.
  16. tim troutman

tim troutman

picture or it didn't happen got this off the wifes phone in front of lookout mountain we rode the incline railway the day before 20220409_130955[1].jpg

alanp561 likes this.