Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods biff burger st.petes,florida

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by motleycrue, Aug 13, 2014.

1. motleycrue

motleycrue

hey,, i was last here in 95, i would love to see pics of cruise nights, even from back then, and some up to date will be great, much appreciated, wotya got?

2. montero

montero

I have a couple of old snaps from cruise night in the 1970's at the Pantry Pride parking lot on Gulf To Bay Blvd in Clearwater. We would all meet up there then head out to McMullen Booth Rd. for midnight drags. Those were the days.......

3. Zenbone

Zenbone

i live near by, if i get to one i will get some pics for the board. The Quaker Steak and Lube here has really become a major player in both their Bike Night each wednesday and their local hot rod nights on thursdays. They are SLAMMED with customs and traditionals alike.

4. motleycrue

motleycrue

hey guys, am lonely all the way in uk, what about these pics to cheer me up and bring back great memories??????

5. drtybiker

drtybiker
    from florida

I will get down there this week I am not sure wich nite is cars or bikkes I think friday nite is bikes and saturday is cars if you know for sure let me know either way it is friday and I cannot go tonite but I will go tomarrow nite Biff's is not very traditional as it has alot of late model billet barges but I will take some snap shots with my smart phone and post them for you all and I will keep it H.A.M.B. style only.....