Better late than never, i know a lot of people asked me to post photos of the build of the 29 Av8 Roadster once it got up in going, the truth of that matter is once i (finally) got started on it, i didn't think about anything but finishing it, so heres what kept me busy last month.. since completion last month , Ive been driving the car daily now ( good ole san diego weather permits that even in winter ! ) Thanks to Titus , a lot of the hard work was done, but being my first build I still got to learn a lot ( also with the help of Jay dean at nostalgia ranch ) , yet wasn't too overwhelmed with the work that had to be done to get it finished . Before it made its journey to california from titus' place in MN , he had done the driveshaft , put the F1 crossmember in it , new sub rails , and more that I'm sure I'm missing, but you get the point! Heres a few photos of the car when i first got it, before the tear down and assembly It had a great start to it , which kept me motivated even though it was still a lot of work in my eyes it was at least close enough that i could see the end results , and i was very eager to enjoy these results! Next step was taking it to a good friend , and hell of a hard worker to give me the hand i needed and the advice and " point in the right direction " to keep the forward progress going! up to nostalgia ranch it went where immediate tear down and rebuild began... We pulled all the front end apart , rebuilt all the suspension front and rear , cleaned everything up , got all the juice brakes cleaned and true and painted up , king pins , f1 shock mounts etc etc , separated the front end , rear end , body , motor and trans , and frame into its own areas to focus on each individually . Of course theres lots of little odds and ends that had to happen but i won't bore you with touching on every little detail.. again ...you get the point! Once everything was apart it was time for major rebuild , clean and paint! Fast forward a bit , and its time to drop the motor and trans back in after lots of cleaning , pulling the trans apart and replacing clutch , got the OG tattecrsfield intake mounted on the 34 flathead and she's looking purdy We had all the brake parts on hand to rebuild the brakes front and rear , get the big and littles on it and let it touch down back on ground for its first roll. Once we had the chassis the way we wanted , bled the brakes , and continued to dial things in , it was time for the body to go back and and to continue moving forward... As you will see the body still needs it attention but for the time being I was really excited to get to enjoy this little rod , the body work and finish will come with time, i assure you of that! Once the body was on and all bolts and mounting wood were set in and made sure it all was a good fit , it was on to the floors, measure twice cut once, stain , install .. it felt great not to see the ground under my feet when sitting in it for the first time! After doing the floor , mounting my Tanks inc. Tank which worked out awesome and is a 16 gallon tank , we moved onto some wiring , lights , radiator and shell, and some more cosmetics ! Now time to drop the actually radiator in knowing that everything will mount up and be clear of one another.. get some fluids in it , plumb and wire the rest of the motor and see if shell run! By this point the camera stayed in my pocket more often because it was so close i could taste my first drive in the darn thing! Change all the fluids , and fire it up! She fired right up , took it to get the exhaust done, mounted the seat , wired all the gauges up to make sure i could keep and eye on it , and the rest has been to the streets! I love driving this car , and am so thankful I had a good group of people to help and offer advise when it was needed! Thanks hamb for taking the time to see my dream become a reality!!