Register now to get rid of these ads!

Best Place to live? Ohio, W.V., or Pennsylvania?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Silhouettes 57, Dec 26, 2006.

1. the correct answer is........... None of the Above.

2. J Man

J Man
    from Angola, IN

I am leaving PA and moving to OH, so that would tell you what I think.

3. None of the above. Too cold up there...LOL. Transfer to Texas I'd say.

4. Silhouettes 57

Silhouettes 57

Why Yes it Was Maroon.... Drop Dead Nice!
    But I don't do Greedy I mean Goodguys!!!:mad:

5. Mojo

Mojo

Butch, is your t-bird blue-teal with a white top? I lived in Charleston up until 4 years ago, I remember seeing a killer teal t-bird every once in a while.

I'm in CA, but me and my girl are thinking of heading to WV. I forgot about all of the idiotic taxes and fees there, but the housing is so much cheaper that here. I love WV, it's beautiful, the majority of the people are nice, but the government and police are so corrupt they don't bother trying to hide it. Seems like everything is a money grab! Anyhow, i'm paying attention about the Ohio thing too.

6. Silhouettes 57

Silhouettes 57

My Bird is tan (Sand Beiges)
    I too feel the cops here are if not corrupt they seem to be in a world of their own, " Open Door Policy....I open the door to this patrol car your getting a ticket" heard that from WV cop!:mad:

7. Mojo

Mojo

I just thought about it, if you just moved three years ago, it was after I left, so I probably never saw your car, lol.

Many years ago, they almost fired the whole charleston police force. They were dealing coke for the mayor (Mike Rorke?) who was a major coke head himself. I know they fired a bunch when govenor Arch Moore was caught hiding in the back of his caddy taking bribes from people. Several of them were busted picking up cash for him.

They're a bunch of big fat lazy fish, in a very small pond. You weren't around about 6-7 years ago, when the new charleston mayor decided to thin down the police and fire departments because the city was bankrupt. Man, you couldn't look at a cop without getting a ticket. There was suddenly a bunch of fires too. Those guys were really eager to keep their jobs, and were gonna prove it.

That's what has always drove me crazy about there. Beautiful place, really good people, but the gonvernment has been out of control from the very beginning it seems.