Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Best book on Auto Wiring ?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BigO, Dec 26, 2019.

1. 57tailgater

57tailgater
    from Georgia

I rewired my entire truck 30+ years ago using a book I got from THE "JC Penney Auto Center" at our local mall and it worked just fine. I liked the challenge of figuring it out and doing it myself. Still have the book. I also have a copy of the "How to Wire Your StreetRod From Start to Finish" which is a good and simplistic guide. Going to rewire the truck myself again just to do some things better from what I have learned since then. Using a wiring kit from a respectable company would take a lot of the figuring out of the equation on your end as most should be done within the system you buy. Good luck.

BigO likes this.
  2. Thanks, Michael

3. safetythird

safetythird

BigO likes this.
  4. Thanks for helping.

5. lusospeed

lusospeed

BigO likes this.
  6. R A Wrench

R A Wrench
    from Denver, Co

Way back in the 80's I installed a Ron Francis kit, real easy & no problems. I have also used the How To Wire Your Street Rod. Good, informative book, got me thru a few more projects. I loaned that book out a few times & it is now lost in the ozone. May get another copy.

BigO likes this.