Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features Best 32 Highboy ever? Please share yours here...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by pooboy, Aug 26, 2013.

1. A Boner

A Boner

image.jpg SBC powered Rolling Bones built.....
    image.jpg

2. I really this shot of my friend Ray's roadster....................taken by Tom Davison. Blown 425 nailhead power. ray roadster front view.jpg .

3. gary kessler 1932

gary kessler 1932

this32 is defintly bitchin , but best ever, Idont know,look at the rear 4 bar hanging down, the front drums sticking out of the rims, best ever, I dont think so. but hell what do I know!!!

4. DDDenny

DDDenny
    from oregon

Plenty!
    upload_2021-10-6_10-18-55.png

rod1 and Dan Hay like this.
  5. Fogger

Fogger

Because there are so many great '32 highboys, both roadsters and closed cars. it's really impossible to say one is the best. My local favorite was Dick Scritch's '32 because it was a real street and race version. When Dick moved to Kona he sold it to the LaBonge brothers to whom he had been an adopted uncle. The brothers, who numbered eight, drove the car locally and then it was sold to Bob Everts. Eventually it was returned back to the McGee version by SoCal. One history lost and an earlier version resurrected. I built my '32 from an original body and frame to which I added the running gear, built the way I envisioned a '32 highboy. Far from anywhere near the quality of the cars listed in this tread, but I like it. SAM_0429.JPG

JimKing, HotRod33, pwschuh and 2 others like this.