Register now to get rid of these ads!

Berkeley to LA car towing

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Elvisaurusrex, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Elvisaurusrex

Elvisaurusrex

I'm trying to get a Falcon down from the Bay area to Los Angeles at some point soon which of course means finding somebody that isn't a weirdo or skuzz bucket to throw it on a flatbed and drive down the 5 with it.

If anyone out here knows someone who can do it good and cheap, I would like to know about he/her/it. Moderators, tell me if this should be in the "Classified" section.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2011
  2. sololobo

sololobo

Kind of a funky attitude for some one asking for help! I am sure it isn't meant to be, but it doesn't sound very friendly. Good luck on your pursuit, ya get more bees with honey. Take care man. ~sololobo~

3. Bigdaddyhemi

Bigdaddyhemi

ya get what you pay for

4. Elvisaurusrex

Elvisaurusrex

I didn't mean to sound like a prick or like I wanted a 100 dollar tow, I just only have so many 'vair parts I can get rid of to fund it and I wrote that pretty late at night. Gas has gone to hell around here so I know it's not going to be cheap and anyone willing to do it is worthy of good cash.

Considering what's gone down in the last day now I need it relatively fast, so if anyone knows a good tow driver I would really appreciate it.

5. Elvisaurusrex

Elvisaurusrex

"Back, To the Top!"

6. ddawg16

ddawg16
    from So CA

If you want cheap....rent a trailer...roll it on top and drive it down yourself....anyone else is going to want $300-500 min.....

There are some car carriers who make that trip....but figure about $1/mile and you will have to wait until they have a load lined up.