Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features Ben's '32 Truck

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by Ryan, Mar 9, 2016.

1. AHotRod

AHotRod

That is a cool "Hot Rod"

2. Spooky Two

Spooky Two
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Dreddybear, it is even weirder... even though many of us have not met each, every, or anyone of these individuals. They do become "heroes on the monitor". We become quite attached with what and how they share online. Like we "actually" know them. I guess that "becomes a shallow" lifestyle ...without being that creepy weird. I hope. But, one can't help being drawn in so "closely" with such like interests.
    And Ben, I have been following him only through his Vimeo Video and sporadically when I can find the Insta online. And I find myself cheering for his efforts to be true to his lifestyle, and the talent he so willingly shares. He has awesome skills.

Thanks Ben... er, thanks lowsquire.
    '32 Truck is far out! Keep us informed on the 4 twos, the Columbia, and the old chrome doors.
    And by the way, welcome to North America on a whole. Deuce Days' this summer in Victoria, B.C. (double hint hint)

S2

3. Well done Mate , Truck looks Right , good to see it Rollin !

4. Gary Addcox

Gary Addcox
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Well stated, Dreddybear. WELL STATED ! My Dad was born and raised in Austin, then brought my future Mom to San Antonio in '39, eight years before I was hatched. So wish I could have been part of the car scene there.

5. theHIGHLANDER

theHIGHLANDER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Very kool truck, even if it is "wrong hand drive"...:cool: