Register now to get rid of these ads!

Bennington Nebraska Sale--- Lots of projects

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by vtx1800, Aug 8, 2012.

1. vtx1800

vtx1800
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

This morning I went over to the "Nebraska Side" to look over a sale that appeared to have lots of potential raw material for the old cars we all love.

Here is the sale bill:
    http://www.kentandgabeauctioneers.com/Andreasen0811.pdf

Here is a little info on the gentleman selling it.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ve-collection-finally-time-wife.html?ITO=1490

Note -- the sale bill isn't totally accurate, there is no Pontiac Bonneville and there may be other "errors". Many of the cars are pretty well stripped but some appear to be mostly complete. These cars were moved from their "hiding" places to the current location and according to one young man I talked to they were just scattered in among the trees.

Attached Files:

2. Tim

Tim
    from KCMO

whoa, i saw the newspaper thing but not the photos. they should have them further from the road this is just asking for a car accident to happen haha.

wow. just wow.

3. afaulk

afaulk

74 yrs old and never been on a date......Stick to the cars pal, less trouble.

4. vtx1800

vtx1800
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

My grandmother told me "Marvin, stay away from women, they are nothing but trouble", I was young and didn't listen. I should have listened to her and my parents a lot more than I did:(

5. metal man

metal man

I'll take them all.

6. titus

titus

Id love to have that 30/31 roadster on 32 rails!