Register now to get rid of these ads!

Ben D dropped off my new project 34

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 34Fordtk, Jul 24, 2005.

1. 34Fordtk

34Fordtk

Well here is my new project,34 Ford Tudor. Ben D dropped it off Saturday (thanks agian Ben,If you need something hauled PM Ben he is DAman!!) . The Tudor will soon become a 3 Window....yes thats what I said I am going to cut the rear half off! With the help of Donnie Smart,HAMBer Peter Flaven and Steves Auto Restoration this will become a 3w and there wont be very many Henry 3w parts on it. A Flathead/5 speed,18" wires on rear,17" wires on front and in the only color Henry had BLACK!! Ok now my user name ,the TK on the end ment truck (when I had a 34 truck :rolleyes: ) now it should mean tudorkoop. Stay tuned!

2. Jeez, I woulda done that for ya while Ben was here dropping my wagoon off. Woulda saved you some time/work :p

Nice body. You shoulda seen all the drive-by lookie-loos drooling over it in the restaurant parking lot Thursday night :)

3. 34Fordtk

34Fordtk

Damn should have said something! Plasma cutter will do it quick enough. I told Ben to sell it if the right $ was shown!! LOL!!

4. Dirty2

Dirty2

Keep us posted !!! I cant wait. I was just looking at my 32 sedan and thinking the same thing.

5. 34Fordtk

34Fordtk

I will, BTW Dirty2 there was someone a good while back selling whole set ups to do 32 Tudors up into 3w's. I have a bunch of pics of it on a cd somewhere,I will see if I can hunt em up if ya want em.