Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Belly Tanker & Bonneville 2012

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Candy-Man, Jun 7, 2012.

1. A thumbs up from here! A racer who loves his motor will always be successful.
    Don

2. 38FLATTIE

38FLATTIE
    from Colorado

3. Candy-Man

Candy-Man

4. Neil, I mentioned in Bonneville that I would put a clip together from one of the runs. It's available now and rendered in HD.

You should see a red HD symbol in the bottom right as shown below. If not, click on the icon to change it to "720".
    Also, immediately click on the full screen icon and have your speakers turned up.
    [​IMG]

Here is the direct link to the HD version (high speed internet recommended).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl5YGTomk1s&list=UUGP0maZ9-E8_HwGvwSXjeiA&hd=1

Canadian Rodder YouTube channel where all videos will be (more coming soon):
    http://youtube.com/canadianrodder

5. Watch what you say, those mods "might" be enough to put you into XXO. Ask the salt Cat guys from Montana:eek:

6. I "only" have 2 years strapping Tim into the pickup but watching that video shows me that you guys have WAY to many folks involved in the prep for a run. Too much talking and distractions for the driver. ONE guy should be trained and do the belts. Practice a system, I fucked ours up on the first run this year and we learned some things from it. I do a verbal checklist with Tim on what we are doing right down to the last pins from the firebottles when I SPEAK LOUDLY since he has a helmet on that BOTTLES ARE LIVE!

My job at the start line is to make Tim fell relaxed and ready. We keep things focused. 2 or 3 folks chattering at teh driver will not help that.

My .02, I am new at this but was honored that Tim asked me last year to handle the starting line duties since I kept him mellow and knew what I was doing.............sorry Tim, that is just my personality and pulling shit outta my ass!:D

7. Candy-Man

Candy-Man

Thanks Frank for the post of your video from your web site, "Canadian Rodder"....

8. Wearing a Candys tshirt right now. Thanks Candy!