Register now to get rid of these ads!

being a dad is great!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by IFABSTUFF, Sep 11, 2012.

1. IFABSTUFF

IFABSTUFF

Kinda off topic from the norm, thought I would put a pic up of my 18 month old son who already is into cars! Prefers toys with wheels, cranks his head for loud pipes, and leans in to get a closer look when my brother and I are wrenching on stuff. Also would like to share with the hambers my wife and I just found out we are expecting child number 2!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Congrats On #2 and yes being a dad is GREAT!

3. 41 C28

41 C28

Congratulation! Start em out young.

4. KustomCars

KustomCars
    from Minnesota

5. chevydave1965

chevydave1965
    from Iowa

Congrats man! I know what your saying.

6. 117harv

117harv

7. PackardV8

PackardV8

Most of the decisions we make in life are somewhat negotiable - going to college or dropping out, getting married or unmarried, joining the military, taking a job; it's always possible to change these.

Having a child or children is irreversible. Those little suckers don't have return addresses or expiration dates. They become part of your kharma forever. Do your best, give your best, hope for the best.

So far, so good.

jack vines

8. My boys are both 6'-4".....The older one 23, is a filmmaker and the younger one 19, is a college athlete.....no interest in cars :(

9. wsdad

wsdad

You know the feeling you got the first time you started your first hot rod of your very own that you put so much work into? Watching your kid(s) do it with their bikes, go carts, and first hot rod is almost like experiencing it all over again, only better because now someone else gets it. Even if they wind up having other interests, it's still pretty cool watching their trials, triumphs and achievements.

10. IFABSTUFF

IFABSTUFF

thanks for the congrats everyone! 117harv did not see that topic or Iwould have posted in there.
    Funny thing is I honestly never have forced cars on him....unfortuneately he inheirited the car gen. Poor kid is doomed lol.

11. MATACONCEPTS

MATACONCEPTS
    BANNED

Enjoy them while you can. The teenage years come quick.

Attached Files:

• 1104.jpg
      1104.jpg
      File size:
      442.3 KB
      Views: