Register now to get rid of these ads!

Been on the H.A.M.B

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Lowandslow54, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Lowandslow54

Lowandslow54

Been on the H.A.M.B for years now never thought about doing an account here’s my ride soon and in the works to being all custom.. fully bagged all around rebuilt 350/350 bored .30 over with a mild cam and a Camaro rear end with a Jimenez brothers front mustang two.
    Thanks for the rad forum IMG_6441.JPG IMG_6465.JPG IMG_6652.JPG IMG_6439.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

Ron Funkhouser likes this.
  2. Unique Rustorations

Unique Rustorations

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  3. Lowandslow54

Lowandslow54

Says customs style 65’ and below so I’m good and is being built into a custom so thanks for showing me the rules I’ve already read them and I’m fine thanks have a great day and hope your holidays were good for ya.

Just keep on building and keep the rubber side down!!

4. ROADSTER1927

ROADSTER1927

Welcome, Just do not talk about the OT mods!

Lowandslow54 likes this.

5. Lowandslow54

Lowandslow54

Hey how’s it going how does one post on this thing pointless to have this if there not letting people new post anything or message anyone directly for lassitude ad’s??

Do you know how to contact anyone I tried the admin but can’t send messages it’s fucken lame.

6. grumpy65

grumpy65

Firstly, welcome.

If so, you would already have a handle on what we are about...............but it seems you do not.

No, no, and no.

Once again, obviously no.

I don't think this is the place you seek.

And that comment should just about do it.......................................

Lastly, good luck.:D

Last edited: Jan 19, 2021
    lothiandon1940 likes this.
  7. Welcome to the HAMB from Illinois. Your ride looks great. Hope you share your rod knowledge with us.
    The guys above just warn that you must stay on topic and pre 1965 modifications.
    Welcome to the party.

8. 210superair

210superair
    from Michigan

Welcome man, cool ride. Yeahhhh, 'bags' is a four letter word here, lol. Just keep ot stuff on the dl and they'll leave ya be.

Looks like you skate too, I spot a deck there. Between us two, I bet that makes two skaters in the entire forum! Lol...

Unique Rustorations and pprather like this.
  9. Unique Rustorations

Unique Rustorations

Nope! There are at least three. Roller, in-line and short board (son does the long board). I have to be careful at my age but I still skate...Randy

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2021
    210superair likes this.
  10. 210superair

210superair
    from Michigan

Me too man, 44 and my spine is all messed up. So I just can't fall, ever.....lol

Unique Rustorations likes this.