Register now to get rid of these ads!

been here awhile time to say hi again

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by MrBullet, Apr 27, 2013.

1. MrBullet

MrBullet

I been too busy to take time to stop by and shoot the bull like I was hoping to get to but, you know how it is, the older you get the faster the clock ticks and the days just seem to not have enough minutes in them, Anyway I would like to thank everybody here for sharing your knowledge with masses. Some of this knowledge takes years to acquire and cost a ton of money and sweat, and it is also priceless. I have ran onto a few people that would never share a solution to a problem with you if it were life and death, I for one do NOT like those selfish types. When I first got into street rods I was never afraid to start across country in my old 37 Chevy because I knew if I broke down that a fellow street rodder would stop and help sooner or later.. I don`t feel as secure in those thoughts anymore. I hope I am wrong, anyway ,,, Hello again from North Alabama!!!

2. ChefMike

ChefMike

welcome from Ma ! The world is changing that's for sure, but I still believe a fellow car guy would stop to help another in need !Take Care

3. Lost in the Fifties

Lost in the Fifties
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Welcome back! I would stop for a HAMB friendly vehicle in distress anytime. And, yes, you get the secrets here that you won't get in your own town. It's a great brotherhood and we need to keep it that way.