Register now to get rid of these ads!

Bedrock

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Larsdk, Jun 22, 2008.

1. wow! now thats a way of making use of a gravel pit! excellent pics man ..

2. zzford

zzford

What a find! Did you bring any home? Over in the U.S. , cars of that vintage are usually rusted out hulks!

3. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

I suspect rock pits and gravel roads are to Scandanavians (the world's best rally racers?) what country roads and dirt tracks are to Americans (the world's best oval racers and moon shiners?) Gary

4. I've come to the conclusion,that the Scandinavian hot rodders, know how to have fun at their events,better than anyone, worldwide!;)

5. Babyearl

Babyearl

Great pics,,Looks like way too much fun. You got to Love it.

6. We do love it. Its the event of the year, here in Denmark. And they came from Sweden, Germany, Holland and Belgium as well. And im sure that the boys, would love to se some americans next year.
    Ill see if i can find some pics from last year, and by the way, im not the fotographer.
    Lars

7. I bought an original 32 Tudor model B (4 cylinder) i february, for abaut 20000 $ and its gonna be hot rodded this winter. Its in a good condition and im only the 4. owner, in 76 years
    Lars

8. R.C.

R.C.
    from Waco Texas

That looks like fun, and great pics.

9. SuperFleye

SuperFleye
    Alliance Vendor

Yeah it sure looks like alot of fun... too bad we couldn't make the trip! Maybe next year!

10. Rasmataz

Rasmataz
    from Denmark

11. Dirty2

Dirty2

To much fun . Great pictures .

12. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

WOW, what a great looking, unique event. Thanks for sharing the photos.:cool:

13. Magnus

Magnus
    from Sweden

Looks like you had decent weather this year. I was there 2 years ago and back then it rained like hell. Picture yourselfe the gravelpit like a lake... But it was great fun nevertheless.

14. Hell yeah, what a weekend! My fourth Bedrock, big X made for next years event! Just hope, I'll get my Tudor ready, so I don't have to catch a ride like this years:
    [​IMG]

15. Hey Dannerr
    This picture pretty much tells how lowdown Bedrock is.
    Not many rules, and its a fun car that Lars Von Loco has. And it was my seventh Bedrock.
    Magnus: I remember how it was 2 years ago, friday night was the worst with thunderstorms. It was a new gravelpit this year, and a great place for the race. But not for the 2 Harleys. Both riders was thrown of, because of the very loose sand. It was fun to see, though
    Lars

16. skidsteer

skidsteer

Lars,
    Are you sure these pics weren't taken in SoCal in the early 50's? A gravel pit, hill climb, and babes on bikes, how can you beat that ?!?!?!
    I have sold some '37 Plymouth parts to a guy in Norway who has become a friend, and it always amazes me how folks like you, that far away from the US, can reproduce those awesome traditional rods.
    Please let me know when this event is scheduled for next year (a H.A.M.B world tour may be in order?) Jerry

17. premium

premium
    from Goergia

hell yes. awesome turnout too. very nice!!

18. Hey Jerry
    Im glad that you like the pictures from our little arrangement.
    Normally it is the first weekend in june, but this year, they changed it to the third weekend, and they are talking about keeping it there.
    Theres a cutoffline on cars and motorcycles, that says 1954, so you can be sure, that everybody tries to keep it like US, in the early 50ès.
    And you are very welcome. The weekend after Bedrock, we got the South Island Rumble. Its a pretty nice gettogether as well, but i havent seen any pictures yet. And then theres A-bombers "Old style Weekend" in Sweden.
    So come by, and we will keep you entertained for a few weeks
    Lars

19. Mart

Mart

Wow That looks like a ton o fun.
    Mart.

20. I'll be there!!! :cool: :D

21. 1959cac

1959cac

Cool, good place to run oil baths. <p>Love the green windshield!