Register now to get rid of these ads!

Becoming a "tin basher"

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by LukeCrawford, Jul 4, 2014.

1. toreadorxlt

toreadorxlt
    from Nashua, NH

Allmetshaping, metal meet, and YouTube to get you started. I attended wray schelins class and learned quite a bit too. You'll quickly learn there's many ways to skin a cat.

Learn the difference between shape and arrangement. Learn the difference between shrink and stretch, then learn how and when to apply them. There's only a few things you can to to metal.

Start with tucking forks a stump and a bag. You can make great panels fast.

2. jvo

jvo
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Barry, the class at Renato's is full in Surrey, with one person on the waiting list, but Danny Pascoe still has some openings at his shop where Peter Tommassini is also putting on a class. That's in Maple Valley, WA. Luke if you are willing to drive to Tacoma, that's the same distance, and you made the comment that you were looking for a class. Peter's class is second to NONE. I attended his class for 5 days in Seattle last October and it was worth every penny I spent for the plane ticket, motel, rental car, etc. You would not regret it, I promise.

BarryA likes this.
  3. prpmmp

prpmmp