Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Beater Brunch in Lynnwood Wa

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 29EHV8, Nov 6, 2009.

1. Scott sent me this info for the Beater Brunch next weekend. Thought I'd give yous a heads up....

<style><!-- .hmmessage P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body.hmmessage { font-size: 10pt; font-family:Verdana } --></style>
    <style> .ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P {padding:0px;} .ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage {font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;} </style>
    <style> .ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P {padding:0px;} </style> <style> .ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P {padding:0px;} </style> BEATER BRUNCH 2009
    <style> .ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P {padding:0px;} .ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage {font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;} </style>
    The Beater Brunch is a just for fun car show & get-together where people bring out their project cars & whatever they've been working on for others to see, enjoy & even vote on. This is one of our most fun, longest running activities that we host. This
    year, the Beater Brunch is on Saturday, November 14th in Lynnwood, at Marco's Family Restaurant. (17525 Hwy 99 Suite A, 98037, 425-743-6627) We had about 40 cars attending last year with trophies in 13 different classes being awarded. We had just about everything in attendance last year-from Early Iron to a Merc lead sled & two tubbed entries, to a Hemi and even one car on race gas and another wearing a supercharger. From primer & projects to paint & flames-it's all there. And instead of an entry fee, we've always asked that participants bring canned food items-and last year we collected over 70 ponds of food and $100 in cash for Northwest Harvest! So whether it's nice, not nice-or a project car that's not even started yet, you're welcome to come join us!

Scott Swanson
    Beater Brunch 2009
    Pacific Northwest Camaro Club

To go to the Camaro Club website, go to www.pnwcc.com

To see Beater Brunch pictures, Click the pictures below

If you have any questions, you can e-mail Scott at HighPerformanceWest@hotmail.com or call 425-971-4941

-Shiny

2. Dynaflash_8

Dynaflash_8
    from Auburn WA

well shit, i might havta throw my coupe back together and go!

3. Miss3Four

Miss3Four

I think I'm going to try and make it as well. Just asked Moses if he'd bring his 31 Roadster... Maybe I can get Gilby to come to in his 36 coupe...

4. fordcragar

fordcragar
    from Yakima WA.

This thread is a year old. Is this event happening again this weekend, in Lynnwood?

5. Miss3Four

Miss3Four

yes, on Saturday. 9-1 I got the flyer for it last Saturday at Les Schwab..

Last edited: Nov 12, 2010
  6. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Won't make it this weekend. The gas for the 71 to get there and back would pay for a crossmember from Welders series for the 48.

7. Miss3Four

Miss3Four

I'ld like to go but It's probably going to be raining buckets anyhow and my little 3" wiper doesn't really do much for vision so I'm not sure now anymore. Moses doen't have a top on his ride... so he's out if it rains.

8. racerlall

racerlall
    from WA

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/pts/2651334614.html

It's coming....THE... Beater Brunch Car Show - 10/22/2011 (Everett)

<HR>Date: 2011-10-15, 10:47AM PDT
    Reply to: see below <SUP>[Errors when replying to ads?]</SUP>
    <HR>

So the summer's cruise and car show season has come to a close and you have found that you did not participate much because your ride just wasn't up to be seen........let alone shown............waahh ?? Your paint's a little weathered, mags a little rusty, interior is need of help, etc., but mechanically it's in GREAT shape but don't stand a chance against those trailer queen showcars ?? Well my friend, brothers & sisters, dudes & dudettes.............YOUR type of show is coming up !!!! The Solid Rock Cruisers Car Club presents the annual......** BEATER BRUNCH CAR SHOW ** on Saturday, October 22, 2011 at : Jimmy Jacks Restaurant, 13428 Highway 99, Everett WA ( ** GREAT FOOD, PLEASE PATRONIZE OUR HOST RESTAURANT ** ) from 9:00am till................. whenever !!!!.......RAIN OR SHINE !!! Open to all cars, trucks, motorcycles, UFO's .....projects/racecars....unfinished & finished...... and all makes !! Vehicle entry fee of $10.00 (cash or check) or $10.00 worth of food (don't be cheap) with ALL PROCEEDS going to Northwest Harvest / Volunteers of America Food Bank Program. As always, there will be trophies, raffle prizes, and more with the trophies being just as much recycled fun as they ALWAYS are !! Contact Scott at : (425) 971-4941 or highperformancewest@hotmail.com or search Facebook : beaterbrunch **** Remember, in this show BEATER IS BETTER !!! **** keywords: studebaker, hudson, packard, nash, pontiac, buick, chevrolet, cadillac, desoto, chrysler, mopar, plymouth, dodge, rambler, jeep, international, ford, lincoln, mercury, hotrod, hot rod, race car, amc, projects, oldsmobile, austin, morris, jaguar, triumph, bugatti, rolls royce, ferrari, shelby, maybach P.S. - We may just all cruise to the new Dick's Drive In in Edmonds AFTER the show IF, IF they are they open by then...................................yummy !! <!-- START CLTAGS -->