Register now to get rid of these ads!

beater blues! merc

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bump, Jul 5, 2006.

1. bump

bump

I need a new ride for the summer,fall ,winter and maybe for the spring. May 2005 my nephew asked me if he could use the 49 for the last semester of his 2006 senior year! my reply was come and get it? so he flew down to Texas and cruised back to Ohio! sure do miss the old beater. I guess it time to dust off the Mercury! pics?

2. seymour

seymour
    from PNW

Fucker... if I start driving my Plymouth before your Merc, you owe me a handjob. :D

3. bump

bump

I got your Handjob seymour! pic's of the new beater, should I change the hub caps?.......

Attached Files:

• 2.JPG
      2.JPG
      File size:
      71.7 KB
      Views:
    • 3.JPG
      3.JPG
      File size:
      53.3 KB
      Views:
  4. seymour

seymour
    from PNW

We need to have a grude match. '41 Plymouth vs '47 Merc. See which one breaks something first! :D I bet I can stack a bearing before you can! hahah

5. crash 51

crash 51
    from FTW,TEXAS

The merc looks better in these pictures than in person. I hope that doesn't go the same for my old ford! By the way, why isn't my ford in the back ground? Could I had been driving it?

6. seymour

seymour
    from PNW

heheh... you musta been driving it! it was cool seein ya on the street today. I saw something with a chrome bumper 2 blocks away and raced up to see ya. I woulda raced ya, but the glasstop was still tryin to get out of its own way! :D