Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Bearing Burners swap meet

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Paint, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Paint

Paint

I have heard that the Bearing Burners swap meet / car show at the GM Tech Center in Warren Michigan will not happen this year.
    Probably the biggest and best swap meet left in this area, been going for almost 40 years.
    Has anyone heard what the deal is?

2. I sure hope not...always a great swap meet.

3. Paint

Paint

From Facebook
    The May 3 Bearing Burners Car Show & Swap Meet at the GM Tech center has been cancelled.GM & BBAC could not agree on terms to hold this event this year. It is not known if they plan to reschedule this event at another date and location.

I heard that the club member that had the GM contacts quit the club.

4. Man I had this verified today too....was a great swap meet that got better every year

5. Kirk Hanning

Kirk Hanning

RATS!!! I had planned on liquidating some stuff for once and was looking forward to this one :-/

Fowlerville is also a good one with more vintage parts that runs the same weekend

captain scarlet likes this.
  6. 31Apickup

31Apickup

That was a good one, I sold stuff there the last two years I was in Michigan cleaning out my garage. I used to hit Fowlerville every year, it is usually good if the weather is dry.