Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Bear Metal Kustoms Open House Fri. May 1

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bear Metal Kustoms, Apr 26, 2009.

1. Bear Metal Kustoms

Bear Metal Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

Come by and check out the shop and projects were working on. There will be free food and a band. We are also having a silent auction to benefit the Cuesta College Automotive dept.

Attached Files:

2. Bear Metal Kustoms

Bear Metal Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

Here is a little more info... My open house coincides with the Morro Bay car show. Friday night May 1st is also the night of the cruise.. Un-wanted Uncle is my buddies band. They will be playing from around 4:30 till????.. Lot's of free food and drinks. plenty of parking. I know most of the local characters will be here bench racing and telling stories..There is a google map on my website if you need directions.. 1 block off the water in Morro Bay.... Jason

3. Bear Metal Kustoms

Bear Metal Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

BTTT....... Everyone is invited.... Jason.

4. 60'coupe

60'coupe

Hey Jason, About how far are you from Atascadero, I'm heading up there Friday morning, but not in the Cadi, Sounds like a good time !
    60'

5. JOEHOODS

JOEHOODS

See you friday.....

6. RocketGirl

RocketGirl

This is Jasons wife, he's working late at the shop, anyways, the shop is about 20 min. south of Atascadero off HWY 1, call us for directions if needed, 805-772-7767. All day its open house basically, guys working on the chop hopefully.