Register now to get rid of these ads!

Bead roller motor kit - SOLD

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by Jmountainjr, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Jmountainjr

Jmountainjr
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

City: Saco

State: Maine
    Price: $225.00
    Cleaning out the shop. For a while there was a lot of local interest in adding an electric motor to your manual bead roller and I kept a few kits around to help guys out. Interest has passed and I'm making space in the shop. With this kit the only additional part you will need to buy is a Lovejoy coupling. And of course make the mounting bracket. Here is what you get. Everything is new:
    1. Dayton 90 volt DC 90 degree drive motor. Dayton # 021Q607-2167. It's a 10 RPM, 200 in/lb., 1/20th HP motor with a 1/2" shaft. Has not been removed from original packing.

2. Dayton 4Z827H DC variable speed motor controller. This controller will take 120 volt AC input and give you 0 to 90 volt DC output.
    3. A foot control.
    4. A DPDT switch in an electrical box to provide forward and reverse. Wiring and terminals included.
    5. A power cord to go from foot control to the DC motor controller. Includes an inline fuse holder for the low amp fuse to protect the DC controller. Spare fuses included. Holder is mounted in an electrical box.
    PM me with any questions. Price includes shipping to the lower 48.
    MR1.jpg
    MR2.jpg
    MR3.jpg