Register now to get rid of these ads!

Bay area hambers, lets take a ride sat!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rocket8, Mar 18, 2009.

1. rocket8

rocket8
    from antioch CA

So, on my way home from sacramento yesterday, i took my favorite stretch of local road, HWY 160. It was a beautiful day and would have been even more beautiful and fun to share with a bunch of friends....SO,

i called up some of the club, some friends, and now im inviting anyone who wants to have some fun and take a little drive this saturday with us. We'll grab lunch and an early dinner along the way. its about 90 miles round trip along some really nice stretch of back river roads.

anyone interested in comming along P.M. me for time and meet up location!

2. SapienKustom

SapienKustom
    from Merced, CA

Sounds like a good time. Got stuff going on this weekend but would like to cruise over there one of these days. Take some pictures and post them so I can see what I missed.

3. rocket8

rocket8
    from antioch CA

sure thing. next time for sure.

4. rocket8

rocket8
    from antioch CA

so..., everyone wants to sit behind a computer and see pictures of it sunday instead of actually going or what?

(i mean...i dont half way blame you, im on the H.A.M.B all the time :p)

BUT C'MON FOLKS LETS GO!

5. old wood 51

old wood 51
    from NAPA CA.

sounds like a good drive, but my wagon is still in pieces, I'm a couple of weeks from being able to drive it again. maybe next time.
    Brian.

6. rocket8

rocket8
    from antioch CA

hope ya get that wagon all together amigo! and for sure you'll have to make it next time! and as for the rest of ya....you still got time to decide you want to go! its gonna be well worth it!